Barack Obama has done history wrong. In the words of Zach Galifianakis in his ‘Between Two Ferns’ interview with Obama, ‘How does it feel to be the last black president?’
Everyone should stop trashing President Barack Obama. He has quite the list of accomplishments. Obama has exceeded any other President that has come before him. Here’s the impressive list of his hard earned accomplishments:
- First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
- First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
- First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
- First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
- First President to spend $50 billion on “shovel-ready” jobs when there was no such thing as “shovel-ready” jobs.
- First President to order an amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
- First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
- First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation to resign.
- First President to terminate America’s Space Shuttle program.
- First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.
- First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
- First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforceit.