These incredible photographs show a huge herd of wildebeest stampeding through the African bush – but lurking amongst the pack are two expertly hidden zebra.
Skillfully camouflaged within the massive herd, their black and white stripes do little to help distinguish them from the mass of moving bodies.
Taken by German wildlife photographer Ingo Gerlach in Maasai Mara, Kenya, he said the herd was part of a migration so dense the animals made the ground look black.
Read more: Daily Mail
- ‘YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN AFRICA’: Group of Black People Taunt BIKINI-CLAD Woman, She Instantly Loses Her Sh*t [VIDEO]
- WATCH: Sarah Palin Says She’s Never Been Sexually Harassed Because Everyone Knows She Has a…
- REPORT: Hillary Got ‘PHYSICALLY VIOLENT’ After Losing–ATTACKED Staff and Had to be ‘Restrained’
- Watch: When Americans ‘Steal’ Illegal Immigrants’ Job
- Skinny Dipping Biden: Female Secret Service Agents Hate Being Assigned to Biden, But Hillary is Worse
- Bug out Guns: 7 Best Firearms for your Bug out Arsenal
- FLASHBACK: Bill Clinton ‘Jokes’–Sometimes I Wish I Weren’t Married
- CNN Commentator: When it Come to Criticizing NFL Players “White People Don’t Get to…”
- Bill Clinton Finally Being Targeted for His Sexual Abuse to Women [WATCH]
- When the Creatures of WALMART are Photographed…
- The Rifle Mass Shooter Devin Patrick Kelley Used and How he was DENIED License to Carry
- Self-Defense When Bugging Out: 7 Tips to Keep In Mind
- Gun Yoga, Is It a Real Thing? [WATCH]
- VIDEO: Hillary Cries Hysterically After Losing–Blames Comey & Obama
- Going Pig Hunting: The NYPD is Prepared to Arrest Weinstein for Raping…
- Sharia Law Is Coming To A Neighborhood Near You
- EX-CONVICT: Has a Few Choice Words for Cop Haters and It’s EPIC
- AR Alternatives for the Gun Nut