Office Depot may face a lawsuit after refusing to print flyers that criticize Planned Parenthood, saying the flyers “persecute” people who believe in abortion rights.
Maria Goldstein, 42, of Illinois asked Office Depot on Aug. 20 to print 500 anti-Planned Parenthood fliers, but the employee refused. The flier had facts about Planned Parenthood from the organization’s annual report as well as a prayer calling for the “conversion” and “enlightenment” of those who support the organization.
“When I tell people they’re shocked because this is America,” Goldstein told The Daily Caller News Foundation. “Office Depot is trying to silence my freedom of speech and my freedom of religion.”
The employee at the Office Depot refused, citing corporate policy. Goldstein teamed up with the religious liberty group the Thomas More Society and sent a letter to Office Depot demanding they stop discriminating against Goldstein because of her religious beliefs.
Read more: dailycaller.com
- LMAO: Watch Nancy Pelosi’s Face at the Moment Trump Said, an ‘Imploding Obamacare Disaster’
- REVEALED: Secret Tape of Woman Being Bribed to Accuse Trump of Sexual Harassment
- Family of NYC Terrorist Speak Out — They are ‘Outraged’ by NY Police
- Off-Duty Officer Pulls Gun & Fires During Altercation with Group of Teens — Should He Be Punished?
- WATCH: Little Brother ‘Rescues’ Big Sister from a Fight
- Yassmin Abdel-Magied Claims ‘Islam is The MOST Feminist Religion’
- CNN Reporter SHAMES 12yr-Old Girls for Not Wanting to See ‘Penises’ in Their Locker Rooms — Preaches Tolerance for…
- Migrants Live Stream GANG RAPE, Justice System Gives Them Slap on the Wrists and…
- Dear Idiot NYT Writer: Here are THREE Provable Instances of Americans Protecting Their Liberty with Guns
- THROWBACK: Former VP Nominee Tim Kaine Calls For FIGHTING in the Streets And Online to Combat Trump
- Trump’s Public Statement on Roy Moore Loss and What This Defeat Means for Conservatives
- WATCH: Kate Steinle Memorial Ruined by Violent Antifa Protesters
- Informant on Clinton, Russia Uranium Deal has been Identified
- WATCH: Man Attempts to Ram Firetruck into Congress in Desperate Act of Protest
- Did the wrong side win the civil war?
- POLL: Should Bernie Sanders’ New Book ‘Our Revolution’ be Found Under ‘Teen Fantasy’ in Book Stores?
- World Leader Wishes to FORCE Headscarfs on ALL Women…Because Islamophobia
- Bug out Guns: 7 Best Firearms for your Bug out Arsenal