The Oklahoma Council of Public Affairs (OCPA), considered by many as a conservative think tank, is now the new home of the six-foot tall granite monument of the Ten Commandments after it was removed from the grounds of the Oklahoma State Capitol.
The OCPA is located on Lincoln Blvd., just 10 blocks from the Oklahoma State Capitol.
The monument was removed at 10:30 p.m. Monday (Oct. 5). A heavy-duty crane was used to lift the 4,800 pound monument.
Read more: 5newsonline.com
- Grandmother Stops School Shooting Plot in Washington State
- Watch: The Horrifying Footage of What Happened Inside School During Florida Massacre
- Little Girl was Going to Attend Daddy-Daughter Dance Alone, Until This Soldier Showed Up
- Watch: Laura Ingraham Tells LeBron James to ‘Shut Up and Dribble’ After His Trump Comment
- How the FBI Failed to Track Down Florida Shooter After YouTube Threat Using His Real Name
- WATCH: California Teacher Calls Military ‘Lowest of Our Low’
- PRO GUN WIN: See How this Judge Just Changed the Game for Gun Owners
- GARY SINISE SHUTS DOWN LARRY KING: On Gun Control in the CLASSIEST Way Possible and We Love It [WATCH]
- Watch: Democrat Senator Admits Trump is Right About the Wall
- Watch: ‘Blue’ is the Best Documentary Against the Green Movement — Proves How They are Destroying the Earth
- Women’s Concealed Carry: Where Do We Hide the Gun?
- National Park Service to Give Big Money for Black Panther Monument, Even Though Organization Killed NPS Officer