Three Fairfax County police officers were injured during a dramatic police chase that added to the chaos Tuesday morning in the suburb just outside of Washington, D.C .
Police say the chase began as a traffic stop near Little River Turnpike. The female driver refused to stop her silver pickup truck, leading police onto the Beltway and then Interstate 95. The woman made several u-turns before she crashed near the Fairfax County Parkway. Police were able to box her in and take her into custody.
Read more: nbcwashington.com
- Gun-Control Fact Sheet: If There are Any Facts to Refute the Gun-Control Argument, It’s These
- Hundreds of Teachers Sign Up for Concealed Carry Class
- No Liberals, America is NOT the Worst Western Country When it Comes to Mass Shootings
- CNN’s Chris Cuomo Tries Peddling False Report on Buying an “AR-15 in Five Minutes”
- Billy Graham’s Final Message to the World Before He Passed Away
- Gun Controllers Post ‘Kill the NRA’ Billboard — Organization Behind it Will Shock You
- One School has Armed Their Staff with Guns After Florida Shooting — Good Idea?
- Sex Robot Conference Proposes Child Sex Bots to ‘Cure’ Pedophilia
- ISIS Gives New Meaning to Craigslist Killers, Lures Hostages by…
- BARF IT’S HARF: Watch State Dep. Marie Harf’s Latest Interview, It’s Worse than her Last One
- WATCH: California Teacher Calls Military ‘Lowest of Our Low’
- The Hero Coach Who Saved Dozens of Students by Sacrificing Himself
- Watch: Laura Ingraham Tells LeBron James to ‘Shut Up and Dribble’ After His Trump Comment
- WATCH: When This Thug is Caught Messing with This Man’s Wife Things Get Bad Real Quick
- WATCH: Classmate of Nikolas Cruz Reported Him Multiple Times and Claims ‘He talked about killing our friends’
- Army Awards Slain JROTC Cadets for Their Heroism During Parkland School Shooting
- Exposed: Maxine Waters Lives in Highly Segregated Wealthy Community, No Where Near Her Represented District