D.C.’s snow emergency will remain in effect through Wednesday at 6:30 p.m., and the city wants drivers to know it’s serious about enforcing the parking bans.
Since the blizzard began last Friday, the District has issued $1,078,000 worth of parking tickets and $65,600 in fines so far. It has towed 656 cars.
And until the snow emergency expires, the District will continue to ticket and tow vehicles parked or abandoned on any snow emergency route (PDF), or considered to be road hazards. Cars parked in a traffic lane on any road that are deemed a hazard or a barrier to snow removal may also be towed.
Read more: NBC Washington
- 20yr-Old Chick Draws Gun on Man Who Ran Over Her Family Members at Funeral
- Alert: 18 ‘ISIS Fighters’ Have Been Executed in Libya
- Dude Goes on Streaking Rampage After Cutting Off His Penis While High on Drugs [Video]
- Debbie Wasserman-Schultz’s IT Staffer Tries Fleeing Country After FBI Seize Bashed in Hard Drives
- Fast & Furious Eric Holder Attacks Trump for Corruption
- FBI Grabs Smashed Hard Drives from Debbie Wasserman-Schultz’s IT Aides
- Female Hunter Commits Suicide After Being Threatened by Animal Rights Activists
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- Sessions, Priebus Soon to be Fired According to Trump Confidante
- Imam in America Prays for Complete ‘Annihilation’ of Jews, ‘Down To The Very Last One’
- ANTIFA Protester Hits MAGA Man, Then All Hell Breaks Loose [Video]
- Chick Kills Her 14yr-Old Sister While Driving Under Influence and Live Streams it, ‘I killed my sister, but I don’t care.’ [Video]
- Sean Spicer is Out: Quits Job as Press Secretary and is Replaced by…
- When the Creatures of WALMART are Photographed…
- Starbucks Customer Nails Armed Robber with Chair and Saves the Day [Watch]
- Holy Sh*t: Kurdish Female Fighter Narrowly Escapes Sniper Shot
- Delta Airlines Kicks Ann Coulter Out of Her Seat and Boy Was That the Wrong Decision…
- Trump Says ‘ObamaCare is torturing the American People’ as Republicans Head to Senate on Repeal Vote, With Surprise Attendance from McCain