The Oregon college gunman wrote that he would be ‘welcomed in Hell and embraced by the devil’ in a rambling letter he left behind before committing his massacre.
Chris Harper-Mercer, 26, wrote that he was ‘in a bad way’ and ‘had no life’, an anonymous official who has seen the note told NBC News.
He is also said to complained that he did not have a girlfriend, adding that ‘he felt the world was against him’. The full letter is yet to be released by investigators.
Mercer, who killed nine people at Umpqua Community College yesterday, was discharged from a U.S. Army training center in 2008.
It is also now believed that the shooter had Asperger’s Syndrome and attended a high school for students with behavioral issues.
People who went to school with the mass murderer also spoke of the chilling drawings of skulls, bones and coffins Mercer would scrawl on his notebooks. He is also alleged to have had a ‘manifesto’ with the ‘666’ written across it.
Mercer, who died in a shoot-out with police after the massacre,was suffering from Asperger’s Syndrome, according to online posts written by his mother.
His mother Laurel, a nurse, wrote on a medical forum that she had an ‘Asperger’s kid’ and told neighbors her son had ‘mental issues’, according to reports.
The email she used was linked to her by public records, which also confirmed her profession.
According to reports she also told neighbors that her son had ‘mental issues’ and attended a special school for pupils with special needs.
Mercer attended the Switzer Center in Los Angeles, that specializes in students with behavioral issues aged 12 to 22. He left in 2009.
Former classmates of the killer say he had an obsession with drawing macabre pictures of bones, coffins and skulls on his notebook.
‘He had this notebook with all these pictures of skulls that he had traced, and they had like fire in their eyes and looked really weird,’ Gabriel Rivera, 25, told People.
‘He would sit in class and just draw weird s**t like bones or coffins instead of doing the work.’
‘Chris didn’t talk to anyone. He was mad that he was at the school and didn’t like anyone. He didn’t have a lot of friends, I can’t even think of anyone who he ever was friends with.’
A source also told People that Mercer had a ‘manifesto’ with ‘666’ written across it, and wrote about wanting to ‘serve darkness’.
‘The guy did this strictly for satanic purposes. He did it to become a god in hell. He wants to be evil. That is his goal, to serve Satan,’ the source said.
Read more: dailymail.co.uk
- Child Sex Slave Escapes Captor, But Now She is the One in Jail
- Colin Kaepernick Has Something Else He Hates About America, This Thanksgiving Holiday [WATCH]
- Police Investigate Woman Who Defended Herself With Gun, Because Perpetrator is Now…
- NO LOVE FOR TRUMP: Glenn Beck Calls Trump’s Wife a Lesbian Porn Star in Facebook Rant
- Illegal Alien and MS-13 Gang Member Cuts Man’s Head and Heart Off Inside ‘Sanctuary’ County
- WATCH: Gang of Thugs Prove Why Every Single Woman Needs a Gun at Home
- WATCH: Sarah Palin Says She’s Never Been Sexually Harassed Because Everyone Knows She Has a…
- Self-Defense When Bugging Out: 7 Tips to Keep In Mind
- Hey Ladies: Here is a List of Compact 9mm Concealed Carry Guns that Cost Less Than $600
- Father With a Gun: Daughter Saved by Her Dad After Gang Tries to…
- Kathy Griffin Attacks Trump Again in Bizarre Video [WATCH]
- Watch: Jujutsu Demonstration Shows Chicks Can Kick @SS
- Watch: When Americans ‘Steal’ Illegal Immigrants’ Job
- Texas Shooting: Two Heroes Who Chased Down Shooter Reveal What Happened
- Charlie Rose Canned for Sexual Harassment by CBS
- BOOM: Cook Shoots Armed Robber, Protecting Over 20 People
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’