A somber Sunday for Cowboy nation in the wake of Saturday’s deadly crash at the OSU homecoming parade.
Right now, 25-year-old Adacia Chambers is in jail for crashing her car into the crowd. She’s accused of a DUI. Four victims have died with an updated total now of 47 others injured.
The Stillwater Police Department has released a list of victims, now 51 people, five of whom are still in critical condition. Twelve of the victims are children including 2-year-old Nash who died of his injuries. In a statement his mother, Niki Strauch, thanked everyone for all the prayers and support.
Here is the complete list:
Victim Name Age Hometown Current Location Condition 1 Juvenile 2 Stillwater, OK Deceased 2 Prabhakar, Nakita 23 Edmond, OK Deceased 3 Stone, Bonnie Jean 65 Stillwater, OK Deceased 4 Stone, Marvin Lyle 65 Stillwater, OK Deceased 5 Bates, Sherry 40 OU Medical – Oklahoma City Critical 6 Murphy, Kelly 41 St Johns – Tulsa Critical 7 Rodriguez, Diana 37 St Johns – Tulsa Critical 8 Schmitz, Leo 60 OU Medical – Oklahoma City Critical 9 Turner, Mary Annette 61 OU Medical – Oklahoma City Critical 10 Juvenile 6 OU Childrens Hospital – Oklahoma City Fair 11 Juvenile 7 OU Childrens Hospital – Oklahoma City Fair 12 Juvenile 6 OU Medical – Oklahoma City Fair 13 Juvenile 6 OU Medical – Oklahoma City Fair 14 Harrison, Kelly 27 Mercy Hospital – Oklahoma City Good 15 Juvenile 1 OU Medical – Oklahoma City Good 16 Juvenile 12 Stillwater Medical Center non-life threatening 17 Harrison,Kimberly 30 Stillwater Medical Center non-life threatening 18 Rodriquez, Diana 37 Stillwater Medical Center non-life threatening 19 Zeng, Dexia 35 Stillwater Medical Center non-life threatening 20 Atwell, Kayleigh 20 St Johns – Tulsa, OK stable 21 Edwards,Steven 55 St Francis Hospital – Tulsa, OK Stable 22 Juvenile 10 Treated and released 23 Abai,Clement 36 Treated and released 24 Atwell, Deborah 55 Treated and released 25 Juvenile 7 Treated and released 26 Juvenile 13 Treated and released 27 Bolden, Chayton 19 Treated and released 28 Cardinal, Mary Lynn 48 Treated and released 29 Carter, Kailey Beth 19 Treated and released 30 Chintalapati,Bhardwaj 26 Treated and released 31 Edwards, Teresa Gay 55 Treated and released 32 Freeman, Carrie 47 Treated and released 33 Juvenile 3 Treated and released 34 Gray, Amanda 24 Treated and released 35 Hulbert, Adonis 19 Treated and released 36 Johnson, Taylor Lea 18 Treated and released 37 Johnson,Jenifer 43 Treated and released 38 Lind, Zhigang 38 Treated and released 39 Juvenile 6 Treated and released 40 Reynolds, Amanda 31 Treated and released 41 Schmitz, Sharon 66 Treated and released 42 Smith, Anna 19 Treated and released 43 Stanley,Kim 58 Treated and released 44 Strauch, Nicolette 20 Treated and released 45 Strawn, Katie 46 Treated and released 46 Thames, Pamela 59 Treated and released 47 Vanhooykonk, Bryan 34 Treated and released 48 Whyte, Lynn Sue 60 Treated and released 49 Witten, Kevin 52 Treated and released 50 Wu, Tao 34 Treated and released 51 Wu, Yu Ming 62 Treated and released
Read more: news9.com
- Oakland Mayor Vows to Go to Jail to Protect Sanctuary City
- Trump Rioters During Inauguration Day Find Out What “Justice” Means
- LOL: Trump Thanks Democrats for Shutting Down the Government on His One Year Presidential Anniversary
- Watch: Two Chicks are Boarding a Sailboat to Fight Poaching, Totally Bad*ss
- Report: DHS to File Criminal Charges Against Sanctuary City Politicians
- Psychologist Answers Journalist’s Question ‘Why should your right to freedom of speech trump a trans person’s right not to be offended?’ — Leaves Her Speechless [Watch]
- Watch: Security Footage Captures Dramatic Shoot-Out Between Cops and Armed Robbers
- REVEALED: Secret Tape of Woman Being Bribed to Accuse Trump of Sexual Harassment
- Pedophile Imprisoned for Sexually Abusing Young Boy is Found Dead in Jail
- College Pays Professors Huge Settlement After ‘Ban of White People’ on Campus Threatened Their Lives [Video]
- ALERT: House Voted on Impeachment of Trump, Results Were Staggering
- House Passes “Concealed Carry Reciprocity” Bill
- Pope Francis Claims Migrants’ Rights Overrule Importance of National Security
- New Details: Thirteen Children Living in ‘House of Horrors’ Were Only Allowed to Shower Twice a Year, Among Other Cruel Treatment
- Newsweek: ‘Hillary Clinton could still become president if Russia probe finds conspiracy evidence’
- Hijab-Wearing Woman Becomes New Hair Model for L’Oreal. We Aren’t Joking. [Watch]
- PRINCE CLAIMS: Saudi Arabia Has FUNDED Hillary Clinton Campaign from Beginning
- WALK OF SHAME: ISIS Commander Forced to Walk Nude to His Execution