A man killed his uncle, aunt and their eight children after the uncle refused to let him marry his daughter, Pakistani police said.
Gul Ahmed Said is accused of shooting and killing the family of 10 in the Charsadda district of northern Pakistan on Sunday, district police Officer Shafiullah Khan said.
The quarrel stemmed from an argument over the amount of gold that would be offered for the daughter’s marriage, Khan said.
Read more: fox8.com
- Trump Attacks Everyone in Morning Twitter Rant
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- Watch: Elderly Man Shoots Tires of AT&T Truck — Is This Wrong?
- If You Wear a Miniskirt in Saudi Arabia, Here is What Happens…
- ALERT: All US Army M1911 Handguns to be Transferred to Civilian Marksmanship Program in new Bill
- Liberal Journalist Calls Sarah Huckabee Sanders a ‘Butch Queen’
- Demonic: Group of Teens Laugh and Mock Disabled Man Drowning in Pond, Film the Whole Incident
- Delta Airlines Kicks Ann Coulter Out of Her Seat and Boy Was That the Wrong Decision…
- Crocodile Returns Body of Man it Killed After Witch Doctor ‘Summoned It’ [Video]
- White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci is a Staunch Gun Control Supporter
- Watch: Revolver or Semi-Auto for a Conceal Carry Weapon?
- Report Reveals Officer Mohamed Noor was a ‘Diversity’ Hire for Police Station
- Starbucks Customer Nails Armed Robber with Chair and Saves the Day [Watch]
- Gang of 4 Stalk 50yr-Old Woman, ‘Forced Her to Perform Oral Sex at Gunpoint’ [Video]
- Fake Mud Jeans Now Exist for Men Who are too Afraid to Get Dirty — Guess How Much They Cost
- Haitian Official Who Exposed the Clinton Foundation is Found With Gun-Shot to Head
- BEAT DOWN: Thief Pulverized By Tiny Woman [VIDEO]
- Armed Guards Surround Women’s March, As They Protest Gun Rights…