Ashley Madison hackers have released another batch of secret information and spoken out for the first time after the bombshell leaks.
In an interview with Vice, the group reveals they have naked photographs and private explicit chats between members among the 300GB of information they have stolen.
They said they would not share an naked or explicit photos but did not rule out making public private chats and other images posted through the ‘cheaters’ site.
The group were unapologetic about the mayhem they have caused with the leaks or for the many marriages that may have ended as a result.
‘We were in Avid Life Media a long time to understand and get everything,’ they said.
‘Finally we watched Ashley Madison signups growing and human trafficking on the sites…We didn’t blackmail users. Avid Life Media blackmailed them. But any hacking team could have. We did it to stop the next 60 million. Avid Life Media is like a drug dealer abusing addicts.’
The hacking group also vowed to target other websites in the same way – and not limit their work to dating sites.
‘Not just sites. Any companies that make hundreds of millions profiting off pain of others, secrets, and lies. Maybe corrupt politicians. If we do, it will be a long time, but it will be total,’ they said.
It is not yet clear what information appears in the group’s third data dump but it follows the 10GB and 20GB leaks earlier this week.
They have vowed to leave email exchanges between lower level employees out of their leaks but said they may reveal the inboxes of top executives.
The company’s CEO Noel Biderman’s entire email trail was among the documents released in the second release.
The hackers didn’t give any new indication of their motive behind the leaks but said they were a team of ‘very’ experienced cyber activists.
They threatened Avid Media with the leaks and called on the company to close down the site to stop the release but never expected the conglomerate to act.
‘They make $100,000,000 in fraud a year. Not very surprised they didn’t shut down. Maybe lawyers can shut them down now. They sound like politicians, cannot stop lying’.
Their comments come as the first lawsuit over the revelations has been launched and is targeted at Avid Media rather than the hackers.
Eliot Shore, a widower who joined the site after his wife of thirty years died of breast cancer, is leading a $580 million class action lawsuit against the company and is also demanding $7.65 million in punitive damages.
Shore, of Windsor, Ottawa, claims he joined the infidelity site for a short time after his wife’s death ‘in search of companionship’ but claims he never went on a date.
Read more: dailymail.co.uk
- For Those of You Who Thought Trump Bankrupted the Secret Service, Here is the Real Story…
- When You’re Trying to Riot and Your Mom Shows Up [WATCH]
- BLM Activist Makes List of Requests for White People: ‘give up the home you own to a black or brown family.’
- Anti-Trump Protester Shot in Groin With Tear-Gas Canister During Phoenix Rally [Video]
- Watch: Hipsters Believe America Should Model Economy Like Venezuela’s to Have Income Equality
- Policewoman Shoots Down 4 Jihadis by Herself — Video Footage Revealed
- State Senator Who Called for Trump Assassination is Kicked Out of…
- Bust… A Move? 92yr-Old Woman and Police Officer Have a Dance Off [Watch]
- REPORT: Debbie Wasserman Schultz’ IT Aide May Have Sold State Secrets to Russia, Pakistan
- Pope Francis Claims Migrants’ Rights Overrule Importance of National Security
- Armed Intruder Breaks into Family’s Apartment, Tries Raping Daughter — Enter the Pissed Off Father…
- Chick Lectures Crowd of White Women: ‘I Believe White People Are Born Into Not Being Human’ [Video]
- The Key to Basic Handgun Training? K.I.S.S. [Watch]
- Should Antifa be Labeled as a Terror Organization? This Petition Says It Should. [UPDATE]
- ‘I Can’t Thank You Enough’: Wounded Vet Surprises Gary Sinise During Interview [VIDEO]
- Arizona Court Rules Guns are Loaded, Even When Empty…
- Artist Projects 3 Messages on Trump Hotel: “The President of the United States is a Known Racist and Nazi Sympathizer”
- NBA Star Charles Barkley Disses Confederate Statue Obsession — Tells Black Community to Focus on These 3 Things Instead