Ashley Madison hackers have released another batch of secret information and spoken out for the first time after the bombshell leaks.
In an interview with Vice, the group reveals they have naked photographs and private explicit chats between members among the 300GB of information they have stolen.
They said they would not share an naked or explicit photos but did not rule out making public private chats and other images posted through the ‘cheaters’ site.
The group were unapologetic about the mayhem they have caused with the leaks or for the many marriages that may have ended as a result.
‘We were in Avid Life Media a long time to understand and get everything,’ they said.
‘Finally we watched Ashley Madison signups growing and human trafficking on the sites…We didn’t blackmail users. Avid Life Media blackmailed them. But any hacking team could have. We did it to stop the next 60 million. Avid Life Media is like a drug dealer abusing addicts.’
The hacking group also vowed to target other websites in the same way – and not limit their work to dating sites.
‘Not just sites. Any companies that make hundreds of millions profiting off pain of others, secrets, and lies. Maybe corrupt politicians. If we do, it will be a long time, but it will be total,’ they said.
It is not yet clear what information appears in the group’s third data dump but it follows the 10GB and 20GB leaks earlier this week.
They have vowed to leave email exchanges between lower level employees out of their leaks but said they may reveal the inboxes of top executives.
The company’s CEO Noel Biderman’s entire email trail was among the documents released in the second release.
The hackers didn’t give any new indication of their motive behind the leaks but said they were a team of ‘very’ experienced cyber activists.
They threatened Avid Media with the leaks and called on the company to close down the site to stop the release but never expected the conglomerate to act.
‘They make $100,000,000 in fraud a year. Not very surprised they didn’t shut down. Maybe lawyers can shut them down now. They sound like politicians, cannot stop lying’.
Their comments come as the first lawsuit over the revelations has been launched and is targeted at Avid Media rather than the hackers.
Eliot Shore, a widower who joined the site after his wife of thirty years died of breast cancer, is leading a $580 million class action lawsuit against the company and is also demanding $7.65 million in punitive damages.
Shore, of Windsor, Ottawa, claims he joined the infidelity site for a short time after his wife’s death ‘in search of companionship’ but claims he never went on a date.
Read more: dailymail.co.uk
- Watch: Laura Ingraham Tells LeBron James to ‘Shut Up and Dribble’ After His Trump Comment
- Obama’s ‘Legacy’ and the 10 Ways He DESTROYED America
- Grandmother Stops School Shooting Plot in Washington State
- WATCH: ABC’s Pathetic Attempt to Connect White House Rob Porter Drama with Florida Massacre
- REPORT: US was Running Guns Through Benghazi to Syria and Hillary Lied About it Under Oath
- Uranium One Informant: Moscow Paid Millions to Influence Clinton’s Favorability
- WATCH: Trey Gowdy Reveals How Clinton, DNC are GUILTY of Money Laundering
- CNN Shocked After Iowa Voters Say What They Really Think About Russia Investigation [Watch]
- Kid Claims to be ‘Time Traveler’ from 2030 — Passes Lie Detector Test Saying Trump Will Win Second Term and Artificial Intelligence Will…
- Chicago Police Commander Killed by Felon in Downtown Chicago
- Dear Idiot NYT Writer: Here are THREE Provable Instances of Americans Protecting Their Liberty with Guns
- Chelsea Clinton Makes the Most OBNOXIOUS Comment Why Hillary Lost…GET OVER YOURSELF!
- How the FBI Failed to Track Down Florida Shooter After YouTube Threat Using His Real Name
- Watch: The Horrifying Footage of What Happened Inside School During Florida Massacre
- Trump Wins: Bill Moves Forward to Expose Congressional Sexual Harassers