Following news of the raid at Fogle’s home, Subway told Us Weekly in a statement on Tuesday afternoon that they are parting ways with Jared Fogle. “Subway and Jared Fogle have mutually agreed to suspend their relationship due to the current investigation,” a spokesman for Subway said. “Jared continues to cooperate with authorities and he expects no actions to be forthcoming. Both Jared and Subway agree that this was the appropriate step to take.”
Earlier, the sandwich company told Us they are “shocked” about the situtation surrounding Fogle. “We are shocked about the news and believe it is related to a prior investigation of a former Jared Foundation employee,” a Subway spokesman told Us. “We are very concerned and will be monitoring the situation closely. We don’t have any more details at this point.”
On Tuesday, July 7, federal authorities raided the Zionsville, Indiana home of famed Subway spokesman Jared Fogle, searching for child pornography. Local station Fox 59 reported from outside the property where a crowd had gathered as FBI agents came in and out of the house.
Read more: usmagazine.com
- White House Hosts Ramadan Dinner, Trump was a No Show
- Bill Nye Writer Willing To Accept Deaths of “Old Ass Conservative White Men” If It Leads To Gun Control
- Video: Muslim Man Attacks Woman In Broad Daylight Because She Was Wearing…
- Missing 14yr-Old Girl Found Dead in Landfill, Police Need Your Help
- Socialist Bernie Sanders & Wife Under Bank Fraud Investigation by the FBI
- Delusional Pelosi Won’t Step Down — ‘I’m A Master Legislator!’
- 16-Month-Old Killed After Thug Father Viciously…
- CNN Retracts Their Fake Russia/Trump News — Instantly Trolled [LOL]
- Watch: Thug Couple Beats Restaurant Owner and Her Daughter Over ‘Cold Chicken’
- Obama Judge Releases MS-13 Gang Member On The Biases Of…
- Question: Should Lawmakers Investigate James Comey and Robert Mueller?
- Stevie Wonder Exposes Hypocrisy of Black Lives Matter in Awesome Speech!
- Watch: Fed Up Drivers vs. Liberal Ding-Bats Blocking Traffic
- Democrat on Scalise Shooting: ‘I’m F**king Glad He Got Shot’ [AUDIO]
- Trump’s Travel Ban Reinstated by Supreme Court
- Watch: One Person’s Fit of Road Rage Backfires, Cause Insane Chain Reaction
- North Korea Claims They’re the ‘Victim’ in Otto Warmbier’s Death
- Report: Why Firing Nancy Pelosi is Harder Than it Sounds