A man wanted by Idaho authorities in an attack that left a church pastor seriously wounded has been arrested by U.S. Secret Service agents after allegedly throwing items over the fence at the White House, police said.
Coeur d’Alene Police Chief Lee White said Kyle Odom was arrested at about 5:30 p.m. Tuesday in Washington D.C., without incident.
“I think everyone can breathe a good sigh of relief that at least this part of the case has come to a conclusion,” White said.
Meanwhile, Pastor Tim Remington, shot six times Sunday outside his church in Coeur d’Alene, has regained consciousness and is talking with his family.
White said he was told Odom threw computer flash drives and other unidentified items over the fence. Hazardous materials and bomb teams were working to identify the other items, he said.
Authorities say there’s no indication Remington’s appearance with Cruz had anything to do with the shooting, as they work to figure out what motivated the attack outside his church in broad daylight.
“However, it does appear that this was a pre-planned attack,” White said Monday. “And I will tell you that some details surrounding Mr. Odom’s planning are disturbing.”
Read more: Mashable
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- Defense Secretary James Mattis is Ready to Shoot Down North Korea’s Ballistic Missiles
- Crocodile ‘Whisperer’ Claimed the Creatures Wouldn’t Harm Him, Then He Went for a Swim
- Trump UN Speech: ‘Rocket Man’ Kim Jong Un is on ‘suicide mission’ [WATCH]
- ISIS on the Verge of Losing its ‘Capital’
- Bill O’Reilly Breaks His Silence: His Firing was a ‘Political and Financial Hit Job’ [Video]
- CNN Made to Report Trump’s ‘Wiretap’ Accusations May Have Been True
- WATCH: US Open Champion Sloane Stephens When Asked if She has New ‘Hunger’ to Win More Games Gives Hilarious Answer — Endorses Capitalism
- MSNBC Host Claims Antifa is ‘on the Side of Angels’
- College Pays Professors Huge Settlement After ‘Ban of White People’ on Campus Threatened Their Lives [Video]
- Columbus Day Now has a New Racially Acceptable Name in Los Angeles, Explorer to be Erased from History…
- WATCH: ‘Innocent’ Lion Starts Eating Cape Buffalo that’s Still Alive… Then his Buddies Interfere
- Second Suspect in London Tube Bombing is a Syrian Migrant [VIDEO]
- Kaepernick Was About to Get Signed, Then His Girlfriend Tweeted Racist Message About Ray Lewis
- ALERT: Bomb Threat Reported for Central London Tube Trains
- Photo Gallery
- BARBARIC: Two White Teenagers Beat Black Friend Hold her Down to Get Raped
- Obama’s Deputy Chief of Staff Reveals Michelle Was the Real Boss and if She Got Mad, Oh Boy…