A man wanted by Idaho authorities in an attack that left a church pastor seriously wounded has been arrested by U.S. Secret Service agents after allegedly throwing items over the fence at the White House, police said.
Coeur d’Alene Police Chief Lee White said Kyle Odom was arrested at about 5:30 p.m. Tuesday in Washington D.C., without incident.
“I think everyone can breathe a good sigh of relief that at least this part of the case has come to a conclusion,” White said.
Meanwhile, Pastor Tim Remington, shot six times Sunday outside his church in Coeur d’Alene, has regained consciousness and is talking with his family.
White said he was told Odom threw computer flash drives and other unidentified items over the fence. Hazardous materials and bomb teams were working to identify the other items, he said.
Authorities say there’s no indication Remington’s appearance with Cruz had anything to do with the shooting, as they work to figure out what motivated the attack outside his church in broad daylight.
“However, it does appear that this was a pre-planned attack,” White said Monday. “And I will tell you that some details surrounding Mr. Odom’s planning are disturbing.”
Read more: Mashable
- Report: California Just Made it Legal for Illegal Immigrants to Vote
- Hijab-Wearing Woman Becomes New Hair Model for L’Oreal. We Aren’t Joking. [Watch]
- Watch: CNN Does Its Job and Corrects Fake News Democrats
- LOL: Trump Thanks Democrats for Shutting Down the Government on His One Year Presidential Anniversary
- Watch: Security Footage Captures Dramatic Shoot-Out Between Cops and Armed Robbers
- Oakland Mayor Vows to Go to Jail to Protect Sanctuary City
- Tragic: Young Boy Attempting to Save Paralyzed Father from Fire Dies
- Pedophile Imprisoned for Sexually Abusing Young Boy is Found Dead in Jail
- Victory: Democrats Give in to GOP, Abandon the “Schumer Shutdown”
- Savage: Dude Explains Feminism in 2017, ‘You’re a Man. Everything a Man Does is…’ [Video]
- Three Thugs Were Just Arrested for Stealing Guns in Baton Rouge–Posed ‘Credible Threat’ to Harm Police…
- Watch: Psychologist Leaves Reporter Speechless Defending the Right to Free Speech vs. Someone’s ‘Right’ To Not Be Offended
- Pope Francis Claims Migrants’ Rights Overrule Importance of National Security
- For Those of You Who Thought Trump Bankrupted the Secret Service, Here is the Real Story…
- ALERT: Intel Officer Claims Obama Would be First Former President to be Charged with a FELONY if…
- Photo Gallery
- REVEALED: Secret Tape of Woman Being Bribed to Accuse Trump of Sexual Harassment
- Trump Rioters During Inauguration Day Find Out What “Justice” Means