Just six people showed up at the airport in Beaumont, Texas on Wednesday to catch a glimpse of Hillary Clinton, but she did not stop to say hello or take any pictures.
Local CBS affiliate KFDM reported that security was tight at the small regional airport and caught some footage of Clinton’s Secret Service team escorting her from her private plane to her waiting caravan. She did not say hello or take any pictures with the small crowd. Clinton was in the small southern Texas town for a private fundraiser.
Admission into the fundraiser started at $1,000 and if attendees wanted to get a picture with the presidential candidate, the price was $2,700.
Read more: freebeacon.com
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- CNN Made to Report Trump’s ‘Wiretap’ Accusations May Have Been True
- Bill O’Reilly Breaks His Silence: His Firing was a ‘Political and Financial Hit Job’ [Video]
- College Pays Professors Huge Settlement After ‘Ban of White People’ on Campus Threatened Their Lives [Video]
- Chelsea Handler: ‘Black White Supremacy’ is a Real Thing
- Crocodile ‘Whisperer’ Claimed the Creatures Wouldn’t Harm Him, Then He Went for a Swim
- Defense Secretary James Mattis is Ready to Shoot Down North Korea’s Ballistic Missiles
- White Chick Claims Police Arresting Looters is ‘White Supremacy’
- ROAD RAGE: This Guy Wants Everyone to Know What he Thinks of Obama and It’s Awesome [PHOTO]
- Here is How Miami Police are Handling the Hurricane Irma Looters…
- Woman Arrested after Trying to Flush Newborn Baby Down the Toilet
- Her Orders were to Take Down Flight 93 on 9/11, But Lt. Heather “Lucky” Penney Was Flying an Unarmed F-16
- PERV ALERT: Group of Brooklyn Teens Grope Several Women
- The Lawyers Whom Allegedly Deleted Hillary’s E-mails are About to be…
- Obama’s Deputy Chief of Staff Reveals Michelle Was the Real Boss and if She Got Mad, Oh Boy…
- ALERT: Wasserman Schultz’ ex-IT Aide Now Faces 4-count Indictment
- Kim Jong-un Needs to be Terrified of Sec Def Mattis’ First Course of Action After NK Recent Missile Launch
- The Female Celebrities Go on Attack: Anyone Who is a Trump Supporter, Especially Women, Should…