The Ashley Madison hack may have claimed its first high-profile victim.
Gawker is reporting that Josh Duggar allegedly had an account with the site, created to help married individuals find people with whom they could have affairs.
The account said that Duggar was allegedly looking for ‘conventional sex, experimenting with sex toys, one-night stands, sharing fantasies, sex talk,’ and more.
One of the accounts was closed around the same time it was first reported that Josh, 27, had molested four of his siblings as a teenager. The reality star and his family have not yet commented on the report.
The revelation came hours after users of the infidelity site were sent scrambling to control the damage – and save their marriages – after hackers exposed personal data from the controversial seduction forum used by 37 million worldwide.
Names, ages, addresses, phone numbers, credit card details and detailed sexual fantasies have been leaked.
Hackers from a group called ‘the Impact Squad’ posted the 9.7 gigabyte file called ‘Time’s Up!’ on the dark web claiming ‘cheating dirtbags do not deserve anonymity’.
More than 10,000 users were found to be registered under .gov and .mil email addresses – the official domain names of the American military and government.
Other institutions rocked by the leaks include famed educational institutions like Harvard and Yale, and global bodies such as the Vatican and the UN.
Employers from powerhouse companies such as Boeing, JP Morgan, Bank of America and Sony were also said to be part of the list.
Yesterday, several websites popped up across the globe allowing panicked members and suspicious spouses to search the information. Many were forced to close because they could not cope with demand.
The majority of the 37 million users are married men but many of the email addresses have already been dismissed as false.
Ashley Madison doesn’t verify addresses which means many users could have registered using the details of others or with made up contact details.
However, Gawker claims the evidence against Duggar is much more damning than the appearance of an email address.
The site reports: ‘Someone using a credit card belonging to a Joshua J. Duggar, with a billing address that matches the home in Fayetteville, Arkansas owned by his grandmother Mary – a home that was consistently on their now-cancelled TV show, and in which Anna Duggar gave birth to her first child – paid a total of $986.76 for two different monthly Ashley Madison subscriptions from February of 2013 until May of 2015.’
They also report that a second account was created in July 2013 ‘that was linked to his home in Oxon Hill, Maryland.’
Josh, 27, lived at this residence with his wife and children while working as a family values lobbyist for the Family Research Council in Washington DC.
Among the type of woman he was allegedly looking for, the profile said; ‘naughty girl, aggressive / take charge girl, high sex drive and creative and adventurous.’
The birthday listed for the first account is February 3, 1988, and the birthday listed for the second account it is March 2, 1988.
Josh’s birthday is March 3, 1988.
The second account was reportedly ‘paid on a monthly basis until May of 2015.’
Gawker also reported Josh had an active OkCupid account. He allegedly did not use an actual picture of himself.
Josh and his wife Anna were married in 2008 after they began courting in 2007, sharing their first kiss on the altar.
This all comes just one month after TLC announced they were cancelling 19 Kids and Counting.
The show had been in limbo since May after revelations that Josh molested five children including four of his sisters in a bombshell police report.
He was never charged with a crime for the incidents as by the time police learned of the offenses the statue of limitations had passed, and his parents did not notify authorities in an official capacity at any point after learning about their son’s actions.
For 10 seasons, it had chronicled the home life of Arkansas couple Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar and their now-19 children including Josh.
Read more: dailymail.co.uk
- MSNBC Host Suggests Scalise DESERVED To Be Shot — The Reason Why Will Have You FUMING!
- Why We Carry: Man Punches Girl 39 Times in Empty Parking Lot After ‘Laying in Wait’ [WATCH]
- Dude Starts Freaking When Chick Places Snake on His Lap in Most Hilarious Video
- ALERT: US Official Arrested For Giving Chinese Agent Top-Secret…
- Die-In Protesters Against Trump’s Healthcare Bill Get Rude Awakening by Motorcyclist [WATCH]
- What Really Killed Otto Warmbier
- World’s Longest Shot Takes 10 Seconds to Wipe Out Target, an ISIS Militant
- Migrants Kill Motorist by Dragging Tree-Trunks to Stop Traffic, Hijack Cars
- Hillary Clinton & Co. About to be Stripped of Security Clearance
- National Security Council Unable to Release Susan Rice Documents Because They’re in Obama’s…
- WATCH: Why Poor People Shouldn’t Run the Economy
- Protesters Interrupt Trump During Time For Prayer — The President’s Reaction Is Priceless
- Is Obama At Fault For Otto Warmbier’s Death? Victim’s Father Sheds Some Light On The Former President
- Watch: Dude Performs Erotic Drag Show for Elementary & Middle School Kids
- Professor Publishes ‘#LetThemF*ckingDie’ Article About White People, Now Playing The Victim…
- Insane! Sex Offender Rapes Neighbor’s 7yr-Old Daughter Weeks After Being Released from Prison
- Nationwide Manhunt for This POS — Murdered Multiple Women, Considered Armed and Dangerous
- NBC Gun “Expert” Caught LYING — Was This An Intentional Move To Push Gun Control?