The Ashley Madison hack may have claimed its first high-profile victim.
Gawker is reporting that Josh Duggar allegedly had an account with the site, created to help married individuals find people with whom they could have affairs.
The account said that Duggar was allegedly looking for ‘conventional sex, experimenting with sex toys, one-night stands, sharing fantasies, sex talk,’ and more.
One of the accounts was closed around the same time it was first reported that Josh, 27, had molested four of his siblings as a teenager. The reality star and his family have not yet commented on the report.
The revelation came hours after users of the infidelity site were sent scrambling to control the damage – and save their marriages – after hackers exposed personal data from the controversial seduction forum used by 37 million worldwide.
Names, ages, addresses, phone numbers, credit card details and detailed sexual fantasies have been leaked.
Hackers from a group called ‘the Impact Squad’ posted the 9.7 gigabyte file called ‘Time’s Up!’ on the dark web claiming ‘cheating dirtbags do not deserve anonymity’.
More than 10,000 users were found to be registered under .gov and .mil email addresses – the official domain names of the American military and government.
Other institutions rocked by the leaks include famed educational institutions like Harvard and Yale, and global bodies such as the Vatican and the UN.
Employers from powerhouse companies such as Boeing, JP Morgan, Bank of America and Sony were also said to be part of the list.
Yesterday, several websites popped up across the globe allowing panicked members and suspicious spouses to search the information. Many were forced to close because they could not cope with demand.
The majority of the 37 million users are married men but many of the email addresses have already been dismissed as false.
Ashley Madison doesn’t verify addresses which means many users could have registered using the details of others or with made up contact details.
However, Gawker claims the evidence against Duggar is much more damning than the appearance of an email address.
The site reports: ‘Someone using a credit card belonging to a Joshua J. Duggar, with a billing address that matches the home in Fayetteville, Arkansas owned by his grandmother Mary – a home that was consistently on their now-cancelled TV show, and in which Anna Duggar gave birth to her first child – paid a total of $986.76 for two different monthly Ashley Madison subscriptions from February of 2013 until May of 2015.’
They also report that a second account was created in July 2013 ‘that was linked to his home in Oxon Hill, Maryland.’
Josh, 27, lived at this residence with his wife and children while working as a family values lobbyist for the Family Research Council in Washington DC.
Among the type of woman he was allegedly looking for, the profile said; ‘naughty girl, aggressive / take charge girl, high sex drive and creative and adventurous.’
The birthday listed for the first account is February 3, 1988, and the birthday listed for the second account it is March 2, 1988.
Josh’s birthday is March 3, 1988.
The second account was reportedly ‘paid on a monthly basis until May of 2015.’
Gawker also reported Josh had an active OkCupid account. He allegedly did not use an actual picture of himself.
Josh and his wife Anna were married in 2008 after they began courting in 2007, sharing their first kiss on the altar.
This all comes just one month after TLC announced they were cancelling 19 Kids and Counting.
The show had been in limbo since May after revelations that Josh molested five children including four of his sisters in a bombshell police report.
He was never charged with a crime for the incidents as by the time police learned of the offenses the statue of limitations had passed, and his parents did not notify authorities in an official capacity at any point after learning about their son’s actions.
For 10 seasons, it had chronicled the home life of Arkansas couple Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar and their now-19 children including Josh.
Read more: dailymail.co.uk
- Policewoman Shoots Down 4 Jihadis by Herself — Video Footage Revealed
- Chick Lectures Crowd of White Women: ‘I Believe White People Are Born Into Not Being Human’ [Video]
- NBA Star Charles Barkley Disses Confederate Statue Obsession — Tells Black Community to Focus on These 3 Things Instead
- Arizona Court Rules Guns are Loaded, Even When Empty…
- ALERT: Wasserman Schultz’ ex-IT Aide Now Faces 4-count Indictment
- Artist Projects 3 Messages on Trump Hotel: “The President of the United States is a Known Racist and Nazi Sympathizer”
- If Trump is Responsible for Death at Charlottesville, Then Isn’t Obama Responsible for these 5 Murders?
- Apparently Saint and Little Native American Boy Statue is White Supremacy…
- Steve Bannon Is Out From White House Position — Was He Fired?
- Sharia Law Is Coming To A Neighborhood Near You
- Krauthammer: If You Take Up Arms Against The United States You Have Forfeited Your Rights
- Antifa Protester in Virginia Attacked Journalist — Caused Concussion [Video]
- CBS Discovers the Brutal Reality of Gun Laws During Interview
- Democrat Steve Cohen is Introducing Impeachment Articles for President Trump Over Charlottesville
- Watch: President Trump Issues New Threat to North Korea, ‘Things Will Happen to Them Like They Never Thought Possible’
- 9yr-Old Girl Has Some Mad Crazy Handgun Skills [Video]
- Rosie O’Donnell Apologizes to Tyrant Kim Jong-un for President Trump’s Behavior… [VIDEO]
- Cars Plow Through Crowd in Virginia During Protest Clash, Casualty and Injuries Reported