After earning a record five MVP awards and, finally, his second Super Bowl trophy, Peyton Manning will retire from the NFL.
USA TODAY Sports has confirmed Manning will make the announcement on Monday, according to a person with knowledge of the situation. The person requested anonymity because Manning has not made the decision public.
ESPN was the first to report the decision.
This was the ending most were expecting after Manning’s 18th season, a year unlike any other in his career. For much of the 2015 season, Manning, 39, was at his worst, looking old and too weak with a depleted right arm and balky left foot.
Read more: USA Today
- Megyn Kelly Off the Air After Attacking Jane Fonda
- Report: California Just Made it Legal for Illegal Immigrants to Vote
- Report: NFL Refuses to Air Pro-Veteran Ad During Super Bowl Asking Fans to Stand
- Watch: CNN Does Its Job and Corrects Fake News Democrats
- Pedophile Imprisoned for Sexually Abusing Young Boy is Found Dead in Jail
- Victory: Democrats Give in to GOP, Abandon the “Schumer Shutdown”
- ICE to Crack Down on California the Sanctuary State
- WHAT WOULD JESUS CARRY? Packing in Church
- Newsweek: ‘Hillary Clinton could still become president if Russia probe finds conspiracy evidence’
- Hijab-Wearing Woman Becomes New Hair Model for L’Oreal. We Aren’t Joking. [Watch]
- RECRUITERS TOLD NOT TO WEAR UNIFORMS: This Soldier Thinks That’s Bullsh-t
- Alert: High School Shooting, One Dead and Multiple Wounded
- James Carville Says 80% Of Democrats Are Politically Clueless
- MSNBC Anchor Joy Reid Claims Media Favorability for Republicans is Only Reason Democrats Look Bad — Yup
- NFL Star, Benjamin Watson, Delivers BRUTAL Truth Bombs About Blacks & Abortion
- REPORT: NFL Will Lose $500 Million as Fans Revolt
- ‘FCK DA POLICE’: #Ferguson Shooter’s Thug Life Proudly Displayed on Social Media