As a graphic design student at Lipscomb University, Arika Stovall always hoped her work would get noticed, but this is something she never saw coming.
The 21-year-old and her boyfriend Hunter Hanks were on their way home on New Year’s Day.
Neither one of them remembers how it happened. Hunter came to as his pickup truck was seconds away from slamming into a bridge support.
“I don’t know how we lived through that,” says Arika.
Hunter’s Toyota was mangled, and he suffered injuries on his face. However, a different moment entirely captured inside Arika’s hospital room is what social media can’t stop sharing.
Read more: 6abc.com
- White House Hosts Ramadan Dinner, Trump was a No Show
- Bill Nye Writer Willing To Accept Deaths of “Old Ass Conservative White Men” If It Leads To Gun Control
- Missing 14yr-Old Girl Found Dead in Landfill, Police Need Your Help
- Socialist Bernie Sanders & Wife Under Bank Fraud Investigation by the FBI
- Video: Muslim Man Attacks Woman In Broad Daylight Because She Was Wearing…
- Delusional Pelosi Won’t Step Down — ‘I’m A Master Legislator!’
- 16-Month-Old Killed After Thug Father Viciously…
- CNN Retracts Their Fake Russia/Trump News — Instantly Trolled [LOL]
- Obama Judge Releases MS-13 Gang Member On The Biases Of…
- Question: Should Lawmakers Investigate James Comey and Robert Mueller?
- Watch: Thug Couple Beats Restaurant Owner and Her Daughter Over ‘Cold Chicken’
- Stevie Wonder Exposes Hypocrisy of Black Lives Matter in Awesome Speech!
- Hillary Clinton: Republicans are the ‘Death Party’
- Watch: Fed Up Drivers vs. Liberal Ding-Bats Blocking Traffic
- Democrat on Scalise Shooting: ‘I’m F**king Glad He Got Shot’ [AUDIO]
- Trump Plummets ‘Refugee’ Resettlement Numbers — Destroys Obama’s Goals
- Report: Why Firing Nancy Pelosi is Harder Than it Sounds
- World’s Longest Shot Takes 10 Seconds to Wipe Out Target, an ISIS Militant