As a graphic design student at Lipscomb University, Arika Stovall always hoped her work would get noticed, but this is something she never saw coming.
The 21-year-old and her boyfriend Hunter Hanks were on their way home on New Year’s Day.
Neither one of them remembers how it happened. Hunter came to as his pickup truck was seconds away from slamming into a bridge support.
“I don’t know how we lived through that,” says Arika.
Hunter’s Toyota was mangled, and he suffered injuries on his face. However, a different moment entirely captured inside Arika’s hospital room is what social media can’t stop sharing.
Read more: 6abc.com
- Report: Charlottesville’s Neo-Nazi Organizer Was Former Occupy Activist, Supported Obama
- Watch: Protesters Destroy Confederate Monument in North Carolina to ‘Smash White Supremacy’
- All the Details Behind Car Attack in Charlottesville are Released, Man Behind Wheel Was… [UPDATE]
- Woman is Stabbed. Two Unarmed Men Try Saving Her, Get Stabbed. Then Dude With Gun Shows Up…
- Neo-Nazi Groups are Now Recognized as Terrorist Organizations — Shouldn’t Black Lives Matter Also?
- Charlottesville Police Chief Says Everyone was Guilty of Violence: ‘Mutually Combating Individuals In The Crowd’
- Trump to North Korea: You “will be met with fire, fury and frankly power, the likes of which the world has never seen before.”
- Mistakes First Time Buyers Make When Buying A Gun And How To Avoid Them
- Savage: Dude Explains Feminism in 2017, ‘You’re a Man. Everything a Man Does is…’ [Video]
- CBS Discovers the Brutal Reality of Gun Laws During Interview
- 9yr-Old Girl Has Some Mad Crazy Handgun Skills [Video]
- Sharia Law Is Coming To A Neighborhood Near You
- ‘Mad Dog’ Mattis Issues Statement on North Korea That Makes President Trump’s Look Tame
- FBI is on the Hunt for the Wikileaker — Going FRANTIC
- ‘Violent Violation’: North Korea Issues New Threats Against US
- Report: Forensic Experts say DNC was Never Hacked by Russia, An Insider Did the Job
- Regis and Her Father on Fox and Friends
- Man Teases Bear With Food — Biggest Mistake of His Life