Small town Texas police chief, Adrian Garcia, has caught quite a bit of heat lately for having our nations motto, ‘In God We Trust,’ on his cities patrol cars.
In response to a recent letter sent to the chief criticizing him for his moral and patriotic policies, Chief Garcia decided to initiate a counter-attack by drafting a letter of his own. He replied:
After carefully reading your letter, I must deny your request in the removal of our nations motto from our patrol units, and ask that you and the Freedom From Religion Foundation go fly a kite.
Chief Adrian Garcia
Read more: dailyheadlines.net
- BREAKING: Terror Attack on Pedestrians, Mowed Down by Van — Terrorist Take Hostages at Gun Point
- If Trump is Responsible for Death at Charlottesville, Then Isn’t Obama Responsible for these 5 Murders?
- Report: Charlottesville’s Neo-Nazi Organizer Was Former Occupy Activist, Supported Obama
- Missouri Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal: ‘I Hope Trump Is Assassinated!’
- Black Hawk Helicopter Downed, 5 Crew Members on Board
- Baltimore Removes All Confederate Statues in Middle of Night
- Woman is Stabbed. Two Unarmed Men Try Saving Her, Get Stabbed. Then Dude With Gun Shows Up…
- Democrat Steve Cohen is Introducing Impeachment Articles for President Trump Over Charlottesville
- White House Fact Sheet: How Trump and Sessions Have Combated Lawless Sanctuary Cities
- Michigan Forces Grandparents to Choose Between Their Guns and Grandchild…
- Obama Breaks Silence–5 Worded Response on Charlotte RIOTS Will Have You Dropping Your Jaw [SHOCKING]
- All the Details Behind Car Attack in Charlottesville are Released, Man Behind Wheel Was… [UPDATE]
- Pastor is Now Demanding Removal of George Washington Statue Because He Owned Slaves…
- Prayers For Trump! Group of Pastors form Prayer Circle with President in the Oval
- ‘They Brought it on Themselves’: Dallas Commissioner Votes Against Honoring Police Officers Murdered by BLM Supporter
- GOOD JOB DAD: Father Gave his College Daughter a Gun, Saves her Life During Home Invasion