This video brings to light the fact that Germany is becoming a police state…the asylum industry is going full swing, and when journalist Billy Six tries to interview/visit the asylum home in Freyung, Bavaria, he ends up getting arrested for trespassing. But it is worse than that. He must reappear before court some three times. The taxpayers in Germany are being lied to here, and anyone who tries to do any research on the situation quickly gets shut down, even criminalized. Here the left gets a taste of its own medicine. They will come for everyone — eventually.
( “Convicted!” That much was obvious. But judge Klaus Fruth from Bavarian district court in Freyung took five weeks for writing down his judgement reasons … why to sentence Billy Six for “trespass” in trial
no. “1 Cs 36 Js 13100/15”. It´s nine months ago when all of it began: Freyung, a small town of 7,000 inhabitants in the Bavarian Forest. I visit the local asylum camp. It´s promised to have a tour after registration at security desk … but instead police arrives. It´s the
beginning of a political staging.
Three hearings in court do follow – on 10th of September, 26th of November and 16th of December. Six witnesses are examined – only one is useful for charging, namely Michael N. who was guard on duty that day.
Initially he has confirmed defendant´s exposition – changing his statement afterwards “due to pressure of the court” as defending lawyer
Bernd Roloff explains. Suddenly it´s claimed Mr. Six “did refuse” to leave the camp even though he was “asked several times”. If this was true it would be justified to talk about “trespass”. Camera recordings of that day have been deleted. Manager Herbert Graf excuses this problem with “automatic dubbing”.
Read more: pamelageller.com
- If Trump is Responsible for Death at Charlottesville, Then Isn’t Obama Responsible for these 5 Murders?
- Black Hawk Helicopter Downed, 5 Crew Members on Board
- Report: Charlottesville’s Neo-Nazi Organizer Was Former Occupy Activist, Supported Obama
- All the Details Behind Car Attack in Charlottesville are Released, Man Behind Wheel Was… [UPDATE]
- Sharia Law Is Coming To A Neighborhood Near You
- Baltimore Removes All Confederate Statues in Middle of Night
- Congress Demands Trump Fire his ‘White Supremacist’ Advisers
- Woman is Stabbed. Two Unarmed Men Try Saving Her, Get Stabbed. Then Dude With Gun Shows Up…
- NO LOVE FOR TRUMP: Glenn Beck Calls Trump’s Wife a Lesbian Porn Star in Facebook Rant
- Report: Forensic Experts say DNC was Never Hacked by Russia, An Insider Did the Job
- Neo-Nazi Groups are Now Recognized as Terrorist Organizations — Shouldn’t Black Lives Matter Also?
- CBS Discovers the Brutal Reality of Gun Laws During Interview
- ‘Mad Dog’ Mattis Issues Statement on North Korea That Makes President Trump’s Look Tame
- Michigan Forces Grandparents to Choose Between Their Guns and Grandchild…
- Cars Plow Through Crowd in Virginia During Protest Clash, Casualty and Injuries Reported
- JORAN VAN DER SLOOT: ‘Confesses’ to Murdering Natalee Holloway in Undercover Video
- ‘I Can’t Thank You Enough’: Wounded Vet Surprises Gary Sinise During Interview [VIDEO]
- Rosie O’Donnell Apologizes to Tyrant Kim Jong-un for President Trump’s Behavior… [VIDEO]