Most American voters believe Islamic terrorists will strike the U.S. soon. A Fox News national poll released Sunday also finds Democrats and Republicans united against President Obama’s plan to accept Syrian refugees — as most voters think at least one will be a terrorist who will launch a successful attack here.
Here are five findings on the war against terrorism. Voters feel:
— The U.S. is at war with radical Islam, and Democrats who refuse to call the enemy by that name are doing the wrong thing.
— Obama has not fought the war against ISIS aggressively enough, and that war is going badly.
— Terrorism is now the top problem facing the country, and an attack is likely soon.
— Bringing Syrian refugees into the U.S. is a bad idea, and a religious test would be shameful.
— Closing Gitmo is wrong, and Obama should not side step Congress to do so.
Here are the details behind those findings:
Today 66 percent consider the country “at war” with radical Islam, up from 56 percent in January.
Read more: Fox News
- Her Orders were to Take Down Flight 93 on 9/11, But Lt. Heather “Lucky” Penney Was Flying an Unarmed F-16
- WATCH: Bernie Sanders FREAKS When His Gun Policy is Exposed by Chuck Todd
- CAUGHT: Trump Sniffs Out Biggest Iranian Spy in White House
- Vegas Police Arrest Student Issuing School Death Threats On Instagram — Unlike Broward County
- Trump’s Sexual Harassment Accusers Sit Down With Megyn Kelly
- Boy Scouts Given a New ‘Politically Correct’ Name
- SECOND AMENDMENT WIN: Application of Gun Control Act Shot Down by Federal Appellate Court
- EX-CONVICT: Has a Few Choice Words for Cop Haters and It’s EPIC
- Victory: Democrats Give in to GOP, Abandon the “Schumer Shutdown”
- Professor Who Called Trump’s Win ‘an Act of Terrorism’ Will Receive This as a Reward
- Formerly Known Boy Scouts Loses Over 400,000 Members
- When Scopes are a Bad Idea?
- UN Military Vehicles Roaming This American State–Is Obama Fulfilling His Promise of a Global Police Force?