Donald Trump emerged the victor of Wednesday night’s third GOP presidential debate, according to flash polls of three websites’ users.
Drudge has Trump beating his closest competition during the event by approximately 32 points among its respondents. He earned 54 percent compared to 22 percent for Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas), Drudge’s second place Republican contender.
Drudge ranks Rubio third overall with 11 percent, while Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) takes fourth with 4 percent and retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson finishes fifth, also around 4 percent.
Time, meanwhile, has Trump besting the rest of the GOP’s 2016 presidential field by 26 points among its participants.
He receives 46 percent to 20 percent for Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) in that sampling of the contest’s results.
Time places Paul third with 8 percent voter support. Cruz is fourth with 7 percent, while Carson takes fifth there as well with 6 percent.
Read more: The Hill
- California Appoints Illegal Alien to Office
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- Megyn Kelly Off the Air After Attacking Jane Fonda
- Melania Trump Cuts Pork from First Lady Payroll After Michelle Obama’s Extensive Spending
- Conservative Activists Detained by Airport Police in UK — Preventing Them from Inciting “Hatred”
- Media Bias and Anti-NRA Protests Causes Massive Spike in NRA Membership
- CAUGHT: Trump Sniffs Out Biggest Iranian Spy in White House
- Here Are the Students Not Walking Out of School for Gun-Control
- Young Woman Attacked and Stabbed — Turns the Table on Her Attacker and Gets His Knife
- Watch: DREAMer Goes After Pelosi and Schumer, Thanks Trump Instead
- BREAKING: FBI Files Linking Hillary Clinton to SUICIDE of White House Council Vince Foster Go MISSING
- REPORT: Facebook’s Algorithm Change Boosting Liberals, Silencing Conservatives
- WATCH: Tennessee Students Start Fighting, Tear Down American Flag During Anti-Gun ‘Walkout’ Protest
- One Student SUSPENDED for Not Walking Out During Anti-Gun Protest
- Alert: High School Shooting, One Dead and Multiple Wounded
- Gun-Control Fact Sheet: If There are Any Facts to Refute the Gun-Control Argument, It’s These
- Computer Glitch Mistakenly Releases THOUSANDS of Prisoners too Early in This State
- JOHN PODESTA: The Man Whose Emails Damaged Hillary’s Campaign Says There is Something ‘Deeply Broken’ With the FBI