If you’ve ever wanted a free selfie with Jedward now is your chance because for two weeks they’ll be flying around to meet their fans..you just have to go to the airport.
Recreating scenes from Love Actually, the former X Factor stars have revealed plans for a World Peace Tour, which involves them flying to different airports across Europe this January to spread love and cheer through the terminals.
They wrote alongside it: “Spreading Hope and Good Vibes’ All Welcome, See You Soon!”
Speaking to the Irish Sun John revealed the 19 city tour wouldn’t include any musical performance, but was a chance to reassure the boys’ fans that everything is ok.
He said: “No, we’re not performing but instead we plan on defying the current fears about terrorism by reassuring our fans that everything will be okay.”
Read more: Mirror
- CNN Reporter SHAMES 12yr-Old Girls for Not Wanting to See ‘Penises’ in Their Locker Rooms — Preaches Tolerance for…
- REVEALED: Secret Tape of Woman Being Bribed to Accuse Trump of Sexual Harassment
- LMAO: Watch Nancy Pelosi’s Face at the Moment Trump Said, an ‘Imploding Obamacare Disaster’
- Feminist Lawyer Attempted to Bribe Women Who Accused Trump of Sexual Misconduct
- Off-Duty Officer Pulls Gun & Fires During Altercation with Group of Teens — Should He Be Punished?
- OBAMA: ‘People Will Look Back… And See I Was Right And Trump Was Wrong’
- Arkansas Might Remove the Clinton’s Name from Their Airport — Should They Do It?
- WATCH: CNN Anchor Says Americans Should Wear HIJABS to Show Solidarity to Fearful Muslims
- REVEALED: Obama’s State Department Made Deal with Hillary Clinton to Keep Certain Documents Secret
- WATCH: Female ISIS Captives Remove Their Veils and BURN Them
- Gator Bites Man While Bathing in Pond: “It ate his toes off.”
- WATCH: Trump Humiliates BBC Reporter After Her ‘Hard Hitting’ Question and it’s EPIC!
- LEAKED: James Comey’s Shocking Edits to His Public Statement On Hillary Clinton Probe
- TRUMP: Democrats Using Fabricated Stories from Women After Failed Russia Collusion Case
- Yassmin Abdel-Magied Claims ‘Islam is The MOST Feminist Religion’