If you’ve ever wanted a free selfie with Jedward now is your chance because for two weeks they’ll be flying around to meet their fans..you just have to go to the airport.
Recreating scenes from Love Actually, the former X Factor stars have revealed plans for a World Peace Tour, which involves them flying to different airports across Europe this January to spread love and cheer through the terminals.
They wrote alongside it: “Spreading Hope and Good Vibes’ All Welcome, See You Soon!”
Speaking to the Irish Sun John revealed the 19 city tour wouldn’t include any musical performance, but was a chance to reassure the boys’ fans that everything is ok.
He said: “No, we’re not performing but instead we plan on defying the current fears about terrorism by reassuring our fans that everything will be okay.”
Read more: Mirror
- School Parades Kindergarteners in Gun-Control ‘Walkout’ — Did They Exploit the Children?
- WATCH: CNN Busted on Gun-Control Agenda, On Their Own Network
- Trey Gowdy Slams McCabe: ‘Fellow Bureau Agents’ Suggested He Be Fired, Not Trump’s Fault
- PETA Bounty: Alleged Frenchman Kicks Squirrel into Grand Canyon, PETA Places $16K Bounty on His Head
- Why I Killed Jeffrey Dahmer
- VIDEO: Donald Hits Back at CNN–‘The CLINTON News Network’
- Watch: Feminist Wants to Ban the Word “Man” — Tucker Has His Fun
- Obama Repeals ObamaCare
- WATCH: CNN Goes to Gun Range to Shoot AR-15, Proves Gun-Controllers Have No Clue What They are Talking About
- One Student SUSPENDED for Not Walking Out During Anti-Gun Protest
- Self-Proclaimed ‘Trump Supporter’ Breaches Security at Tower With Bag of Weapons & Fireworks… to ‘Study’ for School
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- Deranged Killer Explains Why He MURDERED Female Jogger…Will Make You FURIOUS!
- NAKED SPRING BREAKER FOUND: Un-Harmmed and Underaged, the Female Photographed Came Forward to the Police
- Report: Shooting at Maryland School — Armed Resource Officer Does His Job and Saves Dozens
- ‘Nails and Shrapnel’: Bomb Headed to Austin Explodes at FedEx
- KICK THE KICK: New Recoil Pad Takes The Shock Out Of The Shot
- WATCH: The Video Gun Controllers Are Terrified Of