New York’s Governor and others call for confiscation
It’s an all-out assault on your Second Amendment rights.
Arrogant Obama-supporters have been emboldened by what they perceive to be a massive electoral mandate — despite the fact that Obama would have lost the election if only 334,000 votes in four critical states had gone differently.
But to be sure, these gun grabbers have made their objectives pretty clear.
Illegal orders and confiscation
* “The president is going to act. There are executive orders, executive action that can be taken [and] we’re compiling it all with the help [of] the attorney general and all the rest of the cabinet members as well as legislative action we believe is required.” — Vice President Joe Biden, January 9, 2013
* “Confiscation could be an option.” — New York Governor Andrew Cuomo in a radio interview (December 27, 2012)
* “We cannot have big guns out here … semi-automatics and all of them,” said Iowa Rep. Dan Muhlbauer. “Even if you have them, I think we need to start taking them.” — interview with the Iowa Daily Times Herald (December 19, 2012)
Sweeping new guns & ammo bans
* The proposed Illinois semi-auto ban would “ban more than 50% of the rifles and more than 80% of handguns” currently owned by Illinoisans. — Study by Illinois State Rifle Association
* “Ammunition is now the black hole in gun violence prevention.” — Connecticut U.S. Senator Richard Blumenthal (D), January 8, 2013
This is the goal of the so-called “reasonable, common sense” crowd in Congress. Consider what they want to accomplish: