Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu spoke at the opening of the Knesset’s winter session on Monday, rejecting the notion that the current wave of terrorism plaguing Israel is a legitimate answer to Palestinian frustration. “Terrorism comes from the desire to annihilate us,” he stated.
“A hundred years of terrorism and a hundred years of attempts to destroy the Zionist enterprise, and our enemies haven’t learned,” he said.
“There is no way to stop the Zionist enterprise,” he said.
“This is our home. This is our homeland. Our will to live will defeat our enemies’ desire to kill,” he said.
Netanyahu rejected as “lies,” claims that Israel was seeking to change the staus quo at the Temple Mount.
“We have no fight against Islam,” Netanyahu said, adding that their was incitement being employed to bring a religious conflict to Israel.
He called on Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas to fight the incitement and condemn Palestinian terror attacks.
A central group spreading the lies about the Temple Mount is the Islamic Movement’s northern branch, Netanyahu said, reiterating that he would work to outlaw the group.
Read more: jpost.com
- After Democrat Attacks Trump, Soldier’s Widow Releases Audio of Phone Call [WATCH]
- Man Who Identifies as a Woman Heads to Trial for Sexually Assaulting Little Girl in Bathroom
- NBC Gun “Expert” Caught LYING — Was This An Intentional Move To Push Gun Control?
- World’s Longest Shot Takes 10 Seconds to Wipe Out Target, an ISIS Militant
- WATCH: Slew of Celebrities Ask Americans to ‘Reject’ the NRA, Conceal Carry Do to…
- ICE Reveals Illegal Alien May Have Caused Devastating California Fires
- Democrat Behind Slain Soldier Controversy, ‘I’m a Rockstar Now’ [VIDEO]
- Melania Trump Cuts Pork from First Lady Payroll After Michelle Obama’s Extensive Spending
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- Dude Waves Communist Flag at Trump Rally — Watch What Happens to Him Next
- Watch: Jeff Sessions Goes Bonkers on Sen. Al Franken Over Russia Collusion
- Actress Jessica Chastain: Hollywood Rallies Against Trump, But Ignores ‘Sexual Predators In Our Offices’
- Muslim Woman Linda Sarsour Shouts: ‘Muslims Should Not Assimilate’ – Fighting Trump ‘Form of Jihad’ [Watch]
- Hillary Collapses in UK — Has Now Cancelled All Scheduled Events
- Awkward: Compilation Video of Celebrities Thanking Harvey Weinstein Goes Viral [WATCH]
- Haitian Official Who Exposed the Clinton Foundation is Found With Gun-Shot to Head
- Disturbing: Grieving Husband Finds Nurse ‘Maintaining Relations’ with His Wife’s Corpse
- CONFIRMED: FBI Says Comey Did Draft Letter On Clinton Before Completing the Investigation