Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu spoke at the opening of the Knesset’s winter session on Monday, rejecting the notion that the current wave of terrorism plaguing Israel is a legitimate answer to Palestinian frustration. “Terrorism comes from the desire to annihilate us,” he stated.
“A hundred years of terrorism and a hundred years of attempts to destroy the Zionist enterprise, and our enemies haven’t learned,” he said.
“There is no way to stop the Zionist enterprise,” he said.
“This is our home. This is our homeland. Our will to live will defeat our enemies’ desire to kill,” he said.
Netanyahu rejected as “lies,” claims that Israel was seeking to change the staus quo at the Temple Mount.
“We have no fight against Islam,” Netanyahu said, adding that their was incitement being employed to bring a religious conflict to Israel.
He called on Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas to fight the incitement and condemn Palestinian terror attacks.
A central group spreading the lies about the Temple Mount is the Islamic Movement’s northern branch, Netanyahu said, reiterating that he would work to outlaw the group.
Read more: jpost.com
- Florida’s ‘Teacher of the Year’ Points the Finger at Parents for Mass Shooting Epidemic — ‘Parents, it’s time to step up!’
- Gun-Control Fact Sheet: If There are Any Facts to Refute the Gun-Control Argument, It’s These
- CNN’s Chris Cuomo Tries Peddling False Report on Buying an “AR-15 in Five Minutes”
- Hundreds of Teachers Sign Up for Concealed Carry Class
- No Liberals, America is NOT the Worst Western Country When it Comes to Mass Shootings
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Quit Acting to ‘Save Our Democracy’ from Donald Trump
- WATCH: Will Ferrell, Kevin Hart and Jimmy Fallon Just Performed the Most Epic Lip Sync Battle
- Busted: Chick Tries Framing Cop for Sexual Harassment, Then His Body-Cam Footage was Released
- BLUBBER BUTT MOORE: #MichaelMoore Demands America to ‘Disarm the Police’
- President Trump Hammers #MeToo Movement — Do You Agree With Him?
- Lutheran Church Celebrates Transgender Pastor’s Transition, Throws a ‘Renaming’ Ceremony
- Artist Who Painted Obama’s Portrait LOVES to Paint White Women Being Beheaded
- CNN Shocked After Iowa Voters Say What They Really Think About Russia Investigation [Watch]
- The cop-killer bullet myth
- WATCH: California Teacher Calls Military ‘Lowest of Our Low’
- Religion Of Peacer RAPES Little Girl, Years Later She Returns … With A VENGEANCE
- Watch: Laura Ingraham Tells LeBron James to ‘Shut Up and Dribble’ After His Trump Comment
- At least one Tsarnaev pal, Azamat Tazhayakov, arrested today was here illegally