Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu spoke at the opening of the Knesset’s winter session on Monday, rejecting the notion that the current wave of terrorism plaguing Israel is a legitimate answer to Palestinian frustration. “Terrorism comes from the desire to annihilate us,” he stated.
“A hundred years of terrorism and a hundred years of attempts to destroy the Zionist enterprise, and our enemies haven’t learned,” he said.
“There is no way to stop the Zionist enterprise,” he said.
“This is our home. This is our homeland. Our will to live will defeat our enemies’ desire to kill,” he said.
Netanyahu rejected as “lies,” claims that Israel was seeking to change the staus quo at the Temple Mount.
“We have no fight against Islam,” Netanyahu said, adding that their was incitement being employed to bring a religious conflict to Israel.
He called on Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas to fight the incitement and condemn Palestinian terror attacks.
A central group spreading the lies about the Temple Mount is the Islamic Movement’s northern branch, Netanyahu said, reiterating that he would work to outlaw the group.
Read more: jpost.com
- Policewoman Shoots Down 4 Jihadis by Herself — Video Footage Revealed
- Armed Intruder Breaks into Family’s Apartment, Tries Raping Daughter — Enter the Pissed Off Father…
- BREAKING: Barcelona Terrorist Found Wearing an Explosive Belt ‘Screaming Allahu Akbar’ — Has Been Shot Down
- Artist Projects 3 Messages on Trump Hotel: “The President of the United States is a Known Racist and Nazi Sympathizer”
- Senator Apologizes for ‘Assassinate Trump’ Comment… Almost a Week Later
- Arizona Court Rules Guns are Loaded, Even When Empty…
- Chick Lectures Crowd of White Women: ‘I Believe White People Are Born Into Not Being Human’ [Video]
- Apparently Saint and Little Native American Boy Statue is White Supremacy…
- Pope Francis Claims Migrants’ Rights Overrule Importance of National Security
- NBA Star Charles Barkley Disses Confederate Statue Obsession — Tells Black Community to Focus on These 3 Things Instead
- Should Antifa be Labeled as a Terror Organization? This Petition Says It Should.
- If Trump is Responsible for Death at Charlottesville, Then Isn’t Obama Responsible for these 5 Murders?
- Charlottesville Police Chief Says Everyone was Guilty of Violence: ‘Mutually Combating Individuals In The Crowd’
- John McCain Tight Lipped on His Foundation After Being Busted for Taking Foreign Money from Questionable Sources
- BOOM: After Trump’s ‘FAKE NEWS’ Comment, CNN’s Stocks Take a Hit
- All You Need To Know About “Assault” Rifles
- Report: Charlottesville’s Neo-Nazi Organizer Was Former Occupy Activist, Supported Obama
- White House Fact Sheet: How Trump and Sessions Have Combated Lawless Sanctuary Cities