Photographs have emerged of the Russian tourist jet that went down over Egypt’s Sinai peninsula last weekend, which appear to prove that it was brought down by a bomb.
Images show holes in the wreckage of the Airbus A321 which bear the evidence of having been caused by something from inside the plane.
This follows news of further evidence suggesting that the crash was the result of a bomb planted by Isis militants, U.S. and European security sources said on Wednesday.
The Airbus A321 crashed on Saturday in the Sinai Peninsula shortly after taking off from the resort of Sharm el-Sheikh on its way to the Russian city of St Petersburg, killing all 224 people on board.
Russian newspaper Komsomolskaya Pravda has highlighted pictures of the Airbus A321 wreckage in Egypt showing pockmarks in the fuselage.
The holes ‘look like marks made by shrapnel’, and in addition there are ‘holes in the plane parts with the edges curved inside-out.
‘We may suppose that these are the holes made by the destructive parts of the bomb,’ said the newspaper, which credited bloggers with highlighting the ‘evidence’.
One image shows ‘small holes at the inner door of the emergency exit at the back part of the plane.
‘Such holes could have been made by metal balls, which are often used by terrorists as the destructive parts of the bombs.’
Russian experts say no signs of explosives have been found on the bodies of the victims of the plane crash, but a Russian aviation official said Thursday the investigation was looking into the possibility of an object stowed on board causing the disaster.
‘There are two versions now under consideration: something stowed inside (the plane) and a technical fault. But the airplane could not just break apart in the air – there should be some action. A rocket is unlikely as there are no signs of that,’ the Russian official said.
The paper points to a three-second video sequence found by bloggers from a Russian TV report which shows ‘several holes in the plane’.
Russian Deputy Emergencies Minister Leonid Belyaev said the bodies of 19 passengers had been released for burial today or tomorrow. So far the remains of 58 victims have been identified.
Read more: dailymail.co.uk
- REPORT: Hillary Got ‘PHYSICALLY VIOLENT’ After Losing–ATTACKED Staff and Had to be ‘Restrained’
- Skinny Dipping Biden: Female Secret Service Agents Hate Being Assigned to Biden, But Hillary is Worse
- Watch: When Americans ‘Steal’ Illegal Immigrants’ Job
- Informant on Clinton, Russia Uranium Deal has been Identified
- VIDEO: Hillary Cries Hysterically After Losing–Blames Comey & Obama
- Bill Clinton Finally Being Targeted for His Sexual Abuse to Women [WATCH]
- WATCH: Sarah Palin Says She’s Never Been Sexually Harassed Because Everyone Knows She Has a…
- Faith Hill Touts for ‘Common Sense’ Gun Control: NRA Needs to ‘Tell the Truth’ on Guns
- FLASHBACK: Bill Clinton ‘Jokes’–Sometimes I Wish I Weren’t Married
- Delta Airlines Kicks Ann Coulter Out of Her Seat and Boy Was That the Wrong Decision…
- Ladies, Don’t Rely on These Men to Protect You — [email protected] Yourself [LOL Video]
- Dear Idiot NYT Writer: Here are THREE Provable Instances of Americans Protecting Their Liberty with Guns
- Ex-Obama Official, Rosa Brooks, Suggest MILITARY COUP to Get Rid of Trump… Good Luck Lady
- Jimmy Kimmel Writes ‘Dear Crazies’ Tweet to Gun Owners — Is He Out Of Line?
- When the Creatures of WALMART are Photographed…
- Bug out Guns: 7 Best Firearms for your Bug out Arsenal
- The Rifle Mass Shooter Devin Patrick Kelley Used and How he was DENIED License to Carry
- Self-Defense When Bugging Out: 7 Tips to Keep In Mind