By now you’ve probably heard that a Russian airliner crashed in the Middle East, killing all 224 passengers on board. ISIS claimed responsibility, saying they actually shot the plane down. Too bad for them, the epic revenge Russian President Vladimir Putin has in mind is a peace making wet dream – and it’s been a long time coming.
As Mad World News previously reported, a Russian Airbus A321 was flying from Egypt to Russia, but they never quite made it as they crashed just 20 minutes after taking off. Unfortunately, all passengers on board — 192 adults, 25 children, and 7 crew members — were killed.
It didn’t take long for ISIS affiliates in the area to claim responsibility and post a video of themselves purportedly shooting down the jet. With officials claiming that the terrorist organization lacked the capability to shoot down a plane from that height, they listed mechanical failure as the suspected cause for the crash.
Unfortunately, it seems that may not exactly be the case. Recent reports indicate that Metrojet has officially ruled out both technical failure and pilot error as potential causes for the wreck. “We absolutely exclude the technical failure of the plane, and we absolutely exclude pilot error or a human factor,” said Metrojet’s Deputy Director for Aviation, Alexander A. Smirnov.
Read more: madworldnews.com
- BREAKING: Terror Attack on Pedestrians, Mowed Down by Van — Terrorist Take Hostages at Gun Point
- If Trump is Responsible for Death at Charlottesville, Then Isn’t Obama Responsible for these 5 Murders?
- Report: Charlottesville’s Neo-Nazi Organizer Was Former Occupy Activist, Supported Obama
- Black Hawk Helicopter Downed, 5 Crew Members on Board
- Baltimore Removes All Confederate Statues in Middle of Night
- Woman is Stabbed. Two Unarmed Men Try Saving Her, Get Stabbed. Then Dude With Gun Shows Up…
- Democrat Steve Cohen is Introducing Impeachment Articles for President Trump Over Charlottesville
- Missouri Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal: ‘I Hope Trump Is Assassinated!’
- White House Fact Sheet: How Trump and Sessions Have Combated Lawless Sanctuary Cities
- Congress Demands Trump Fire his ‘White Supremacist’ Advisers
- Cars Plow Through Crowd in Virginia During Protest Clash, Casualty and Injuries Reported
- Michigan Forces Grandparents to Choose Between Their Guns and Grandchild…
- Obama Breaks Silence–5 Worded Response on Charlotte RIOTS Will Have You Dropping Your Jaw [SHOCKING]
- All the Details Behind Car Attack in Charlottesville are Released, Man Behind Wheel Was… [UPDATE]
- Pastor is Now Demanding Removal of George Washington Statue Because He Owned Slaves…
- ‘Mad Dog’ Mattis Issues Statement on North Korea That Makes President Trump’s Look Tame
- NBC Gun “Expert” Caught LYING — Was This An Intentional Move To Push Gun Control?