By now you’ve probably heard that a Russian airliner crashed in the Middle East, killing all 224 passengers on board. ISIS claimed responsibility, saying they actually shot the plane down. Too bad for them, the epic revenge Russian President Vladimir Putin has in mind is a peace making wet dream – and it’s been a long time coming.
As Mad World News previously reported, a Russian Airbus A321 was flying from Egypt to Russia, but they never quite made it as they crashed just 20 minutes after taking off. Unfortunately, all passengers on board — 192 adults, 25 children, and 7 crew members — were killed.
It didn’t take long for ISIS affiliates in the area to claim responsibility and post a video of themselves purportedly shooting down the jet. With officials claiming that the terrorist organization lacked the capability to shoot down a plane from that height, they listed mechanical failure as the suspected cause for the crash.
Unfortunately, it seems that may not exactly be the case. Recent reports indicate that Metrojet has officially ruled out both technical failure and pilot error as potential causes for the wreck. “We absolutely exclude the technical failure of the plane, and we absolutely exclude pilot error or a human factor,” said Metrojet’s Deputy Director for Aviation, Alexander A. Smirnov.
Read more: madworldnews.com
- REVEALED: Secret Tape of Woman Being Bribed to Accuse Trump of Sexual Harassment
- NYC Terrorist Speaks: Christmas Decorations Inspired Him to Attack
- Trump’s Sexual Harassment Accusers Sit Down With Megyn Kelly
- WATCH: Kate Steinle Memorial Ruined by Violent Antifa Protesters
- ALLAH ADIOS! Muslim Migrants FINALLY Get Deported from US Under Trump Admin
- GROSS: Michelle Tells Crowd She’s A Sex Symbol — And It Blows Up In Her Face
- GROSS: He/She Artist Collects 200 Gallons of Urine to Protest Trump — Demonstrates How [VIDEO]
- Photo Gallery
- Pentagon Announces Admission of Transgender Applicants for the Military Starting in 2018
- BREAKING: Eye Witness to Trump Groping Accuser, ‘She Was the One Being Flirtatious’
- BADASS: Bear Gets Into Bloody Fight With Wolves Over Deer Carcass–And The Winner Was…
- Report: Chicago Police Recover Stolen Guns by the Thousands, Attribute Success to…
- Dangerous Standoff With Armed Robber and Father Ends With the Bad Guy Dying
- TRUMP: Democrats Using Fabricated Stories from Women After Failed Russia Collusion Case
- WATCH: Why LIBERAL WOMEN are Saying ‘F–k NO!’ To Voting Hillary — HILARIOUS
- Theresa May Targeted by Islamist Terrorists, Less Than a Week After Criticizing Trump
- New Muslim Barbie Comes Dressed in Hijab and Hatred Towards President Trump
- Family of NYC Terrorist Speak Out — They are ‘Outraged’ by NY Police