Rand Paul landed a hard body blow to Hillary Clinton that brought the Benghazi terrorist attack from 2012 squarely back into the presidential race for 2016.
Speaking at the Iowa Republican Party’s Lincoln Dinner on Saturday in Des Moines, Paul said next year’s presumptive Democrat should be disqualified by her failures as secretary of state to prevent the attack in Benghazi — not to mention the subsequent blame she placed on an Internet video the Obama administration initially said incited the attack.
The American ambassador to Libya and three other Americans died in the Sept. 11, 2012, assault on the American outpost in Benghazi, Libya.
Read more: bizpacreview.com
- Report: DHS to File Criminal Charges Against Sanctuary City Politicians
- ICE to Crack Down on California the Sanctuary State
- Melania Trump Cuts Pork from First Lady Payroll After Michelle Obama’s Extensive Spending
- Psychologist Answers Journalist’s Question ‘Why should your right to freedom of speech trump a trans person’s right not to be offended?’ — Leaves Her Speechless [Watch]
- Actors Blame Trump for Hawaii False Alarm — Jim Carrey “We are headed for suffering beyond all imagination.”
- Parents Shackled Thirteen Children to Bed — Starving Them and Forcing to Recite the Bible
- Allah Adios: Muslim Migrants Finally Get Deported from US Under Trump Admin
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- College Pays Professors Huge Settlement After ‘Ban of White People’ on Campus Threatened Their Lives [Video]
- 22 U.S. States Have Passed “Bring Your Gun to Work” Laws
- Watch: Security Footage Captures Dramatic Shoot-Out Between Cops and Armed Robbers
- New ‘Sanctuary State’ Signs Posted on California Highways Perfectly Describe the Idiocy of the New Law
- INSANE: Cops Kill Puppy that was Walking Away From Them [VIDEO]
- Report: Research Firm Who Made Fake Trump Dossier Admits They Used McCain on Purpose
- Robert de Niro Loses His Mind in Speech: President Trump is a ‘F***ing Fool,’ ‘F***ing Idiot’ [Watch]
- POWERFUL: Cop Stands in the Place of Student’s Deceased Parents at Graduation
- Watch: Chelsea Manning is Running for Senate and the Campaign Ad Will Make You Cry with Laughter