Rand Paul said Thursday that the Republican Party and FOX News are trying to “pre-decide” who the Republican nominee will be.
“People have to realize that what the media is doing here is pre-deciding an election,” he told CNN’s Alisyn Camerota on “New Day.”
Fox Business announced last month that its January 14 debate would include the top six candidates based on the average of the five most recent national polls, as well as those who finish in the top five in Iowa or New Hampshire. Paul failed to meet that criteria.
But Paul argued because the most recent Bloomberg/Des Moines Register poll was conducted within the time frame allowed — although not released until Wednesday — he should be included in the top-tier debate.
Read more: CNN
- One Student SUSPENDED for Not Walking Out During Anti-Gun Protest
- Young Woman Attacked and Stabbed — Turns the Table on Her Attacker and Gets His Knife
- REPORT: Facebook’s Algorithm Change Boosting Liberals, Silencing Conservatives
- WINNING! California FORCED to Return 500+ Guns to Dealer After Seizing Them For…
- Nikolas Cruz ‘Smiling and Laughing’ in Life Behind Bars
- California Appoints Illegal Alien to Office
- WATCH: Tennessee Students Start Fighting, Tear Down American Flag During Anti-Gun ‘Walkout’ Protest
- Conservative Activists Detained by Airport Police in UK — Preventing Them from Inciting “Hatred”
- ‘GET OFF OUR LAND’: Navajo Tribe Chases John McCain Off their Reservation Because of This…
- Black Panther Trailer, ‘World is Changing… Soon There will be the Conquered and the Conquerors’
- DETAINED BUT READY TO MINGLE: Osama bin Laden’s Associate Creates Dating Profile from Gitmo
- Savage: Dude Explains Feminism in 2017, ‘You’re a Man. Everything a Man Does is…’ [Video]
- BREAKING: 16 Terrorists Arrested at Police Raid — but Paris Jihadist is…
- TERRORISM LOSES AGAIN: Man who had the Intentions of Beheading a Police Officer was Fatally Shot
- Colorado Passes New Conceal Carry Bill That Will Have Gun-Grabbers Freaking
- DEAR AMERICA: Should Donald Trump ACCEPT This Executive Order on the Second Amendment?