Rand Paul said Thursday that the Republican Party and FOX News are trying to “pre-decide” who the Republican nominee will be.
“People have to realize that what the media is doing here is pre-deciding an election,” he told CNN’s Alisyn Camerota on “New Day.”
Fox Business announced last month that its January 14 debate would include the top six candidates based on the average of the five most recent national polls, as well as those who finish in the top five in Iowa or New Hampshire. Paul failed to meet that criteria.
But Paul argued because the most recent Bloomberg/Des Moines Register poll was conducted within the time frame allowed — although not released until Wednesday — he should be included in the top-tier debate.
Read more: CNN
- Armed Intruder Breaks into Family’s Apartment, Tries Raping Daughter — Enter the Pissed Off Father…
- Policewoman Shoots Down 4 Jihadis by Herself — Video Footage Revealed
- BLM Activist Makes List of Requests for White People: ‘give up the home you own to a black or brown family.’
- For Those of You Who Thought Trump Bankrupted the Secret Service, Here is the Real Story…
- BREAKING: Barcelona Terrorist Found Wearing an Explosive Belt ‘Screaming Allahu Akbar’ — Has Been Shot Down
- Senator Apologizes for ‘Assassinate Trump’ Comment… Almost a Week Later
- Chick Lectures Crowd of White Women: ‘I Believe White People Are Born Into Not Being Human’ [Video]
- Pope Francis Claims Migrants’ Rights Overrule Importance of National Security
- Should Antifa be Labeled as a Terror Organization? This Petition Says It Should.
- REPORT: Debbie Wasserman Schultz’ IT Aide May Have Sold State Secrets to Russia, Pakistan
- John McCain Tight Lipped on His Foundation After Being Busted for Taking Foreign Money from Questionable Sources
- Arizona Court Rules Guns are Loaded, Even When Empty…
- Apparently Saint and Little Native American Boy Statue is White Supremacy…
- Democrat Steve Cohen is Introducing Impeachment Articles for President Trump Over Charlottesville
- #BlackLivesMatter Are Planning ‘DAY OF RAGE’ in 37 Cities–Is Yours On The List?
- Charlottesville Police Chief Says Everyone was Guilty of Violence: ‘Mutually Combating Individuals In The Crowd’
- Question: Should Lawmakers Investigate James Comey and Robert Mueller?
- Artist Projects 3 Messages on Trump Hotel: “The President of the United States is a Known Racist and Nazi Sympathizer”