Republican presidential candidate [score]Rand Paul[/score] said front-runner Donald Trump might be better off trying to join the Democrats in a debate, knocking the businessman for his past liberal positions.
“He has brought the debate, the presidential debate, the tenor of the debate to an historic low,” Paul told CNN’s Alisyn Camerota Thursday on “New Day.” “Maybe (he’s) afraid of the fact that he’s never voted in a Republican presidential primary. For 70 years, he’s been a progressive Democrat. I was wondering if maybe he’s going to show up for the Democrat primary debate next time.”
The senator said Trump wants to avoid discussing his business bankruptcies and desire to expand the power of the presidency.
“I think he does want to avoid difficult questions. And I think he’s used to getting his way,” Paul said.
Read more: CNN
- CNN Reporter SHAMES 12yr-Old Girls for Not Wanting to See ‘Penises’ in Their Locker Rooms — Preaches Tolerance for…
- REVEALED: Secret Tape of Woman Being Bribed to Accuse Trump of Sexual Harassment
- LMAO: Watch Nancy Pelosi’s Face at the Moment Trump Said, an ‘Imploding Obamacare Disaster’
- Arkansas Might Remove the Clinton’s Name from Their Airport — Should They Do It?
- Feminist Lawyer Attempted to Bribe Women Who Accused Trump of Sexual Misconduct
- Off-Duty Officer Pulls Gun & Fires During Altercation with Group of Teens — Should He Be Punished?
- OBAMA: ‘People Will Look Back… And See I Was Right And Trump Was Wrong’
- WATCH: CNN Anchor Says Americans Should Wear HIJABS to Show Solidarity to Fearful Muslims
- REVEALED: Obama’s State Department Made Deal with Hillary Clinton to Keep Certain Documents Secret
- WATCH: Female ISIS Captives Remove Their Veils and BURN Them
- Gator Bites Man While Bathing in Pond: “It ate his toes off.”
- DEAR AMERICA: Do You Agree Trump Should Dismantle the Iran Deal?
- WATCH: Trump Humiliates BBC Reporter After Her ‘Hard Hitting’ Question and it’s EPIC!
- LEAKED: James Comey’s Shocking Edits to His Public Statement On Hillary Clinton Probe
- TRUMP: Democrats Using Fabricated Stories from Women After Failed Russia Collusion Case