Rape Charges DROPPED Against Illegals Accused Of Sodomizing 14yr. Old Girl — But They Aren’t Free Yet…

Earlier this year, two illegal aliens, 18-year old Guatemalan, Henry Sanchez-Milian, and 17-year old El Salvadorian, Jose Montano, were accused of raping a 14-year-old girl in a Rockville High School bathroom.

It turns out, she may have consented to having sex with the boys and it was possibly ‘pre-planned’. The lawyer for Henry Sanchez-Milian brought this up in court.

Montgomery County State’s Attorney John McCarthy told a judge Friday that after an investigation, authorities are dropping rape and sex offense counts against 17-year-old Jose Montano, who was charged as an adult.

He and 18-year-old Henry Sanchez-Milian were charged in the alleged assault on the girl at Rockville High School in March.

Defense attorneys said the sex was consensual. They pointed to text messages in which the girl agreed to a sexual encounter; an explicit video the girl sent one of the teens; and security camera footage, which they said shows the girl running to meet one of the teens and willingly entering the restroom with him.

McCarthy said at a news conference this morning that the same charges against Sanchez-Milian also are being dropped due to lack of evidence.

‘We have concluded that the facts in this case do not support the original charges filed in this matter,’ he told reporters. ‘Due to the lack of corroboration and substantial inconsistencies from the facts that we have obtained from multiple sources since the filing of the original charging document, the original charges cannot be sustained, and prosecution on those charges is untenable.’

The Daily Mail

So did she cry rape? We may never know what actually happened between the three of them.

If the evidence isn’t there to support the girl’s claims, what is the court to do?

But the boys aren’t off the hook yet. New charges are being brought against them.

Charges of possession of child pornography.

…They pointed to text messages in which the girl agreed to a sexual encounter; an explicit video the girl sent one of the teens; and security camera footage, which they said shows the girl running to meet one of the teens and willingly entering the restroom with him.

McCarthy said at a news conference this morning that the same charges against Sanchez-Milian also are being dropped due to lack of evidence…

…The new criminal counts are stemming from explicit photos defense attorneys say the girl sent to Montano, which he then shared with Sanchez-Milian.

Andrew Jezic, Sanchez-Milian’s defenses lawyer, slammed the decision to charge his client with possession of child pornography as ‘selective prosecution of elective promiscuity.’

This is a whirlwind case that goes beyond rape. It brought up the safety of sanctuary cities, something that is still a major issue. Just because these boys may have not raped the girl doesn’t mean that sanctuary cities are safe.

Let us know what you think about the development of this case.

Share Your Comments
Trending Now on GJWHG