Activists in San Angelo, Texas this week were protesting after a local prosecutor’s plea deal sent an alleged rapist home without jail time or requiring him to register as a sex offender.
In a Facebook post last week, Brittany Lynn Rosser explained that she called 911 in January because her boyfriend, 29-year-old Thomas Boden, was drunk and tried to force her to crash the car she was driving, telling her that they both needed to die.
Rosser said that by the time officers showed up at her home, her daughter was screaming, “My butt, my butt!”
“So I laid her down and opened her diaper to find an enormous amount of blood and a clear vaginal tear,” Rosser wrote. “I asked Annabelle what happened and she said, ‘Tom hurt me with his hand.’ I ran outside screaming and crying, pushed past several cops and asked Thomas if he touches my daughter. He didn’t say a word, but had a slight grin on his face.”
According to Rosser, the hospital confirmed that her daughter had been sexually assaulted, and her 4-year-old daughter said that she had seen the attack.
“She told me Tom held Annabelle down on the floor holding a shirt over her face while she was screaming and ‘cut’ her private area with his hands,” Rosser noted. “Later I searched the house and found another diaper and TONS of bloody wipes in the trash along with empty beer cans. All was taken into evidence with Thomas’ DNA all over it. He never even tried to hide the evidence.”
Although Boden was charged with Aggravated Sexual Assault of a Child, he accepted a plea deal of 10 years probation, and was ordered not to have contact with the victim. As part of the deal, Boden will not be required to register as a sex offender.
In a statement on Monday, Assistant District Attorney Jason Ferguson insisted that prosecutors did what was best for the child.
“In this case, we were dealing with a child who was 2 years old at the time of the offense, no adult witnesses, but serious injuries,” Ferguson said. “When we were looking at our options, my primary concern was for the best interest of the child, including considering what going through the rigors of trial preparation and testimony in front of a jury would be like for a toddler.”
Read more: rawstory.com
- CNN Reporter Claims School Shooting Survivor Colton Haab is a Liar
- Florida’s ‘Teacher of the Year’ Points the Finger at Parents for Mass Shooting Epidemic — ‘Parents, it’s time to step up!’
- Hundreds of Teachers Sign Up for Concealed Carry Class
- Thinking Past Step 1: Other Policy Changes to Improve School Security
- Gun-Control Fact Sheet: If There are Any Facts to Refute the Gun-Control Argument, It’s These
- Report: Father ‘Chained His Twin Daughters in Home, Raped Them and Fathered Their Children’
- Gun Controllers Post ‘Kill the NRA’ Billboard — Organization Behind it Will Shock You
- VIDEO: Texas High School Plans on Suspending Students Protesting Gun Rights
- Nurse Caught on Camera Laughing as WWII Vet Dies Gasping for Breath
- WATCH: Will Ferrell, Kevin Hart and Jimmy Fallon Just Performed the Most Epic Lip Sync Battle
- Busted: Chick Tries Framing Cop for Sexual Harassment, Then His Body-Cam Footage was Released
- BLUBBER BUTT MOORE: #MichaelMoore Demands America to ‘Disarm the Police’
- House Passes “Concealed Carry Reciprocity” Bill
- President Trump Hammers #MeToo Movement — Do You Agree With Him?
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Still Believes ‘Macho Atmosphere’ & ‘Sexism’ is Why Hillary Clinton Lost
- CNN Shocked After Iowa Voters Say What They Really Think About Russia Investigation [Watch]
- The cop-killer bullet myth
- Religion Of Peacer RAPES Little Girl, Years Later She Returns … With A VENGEANCE