Traylor wrote that other refugee agencies in the state expressed willingness to cooperate with the Texas government to find alternative options for refugees from Syria, and he threatened legal action against the IRC if the group does not comply with the state’s demands, according to theLos Angeles Times.
“Failure by your organization to cooperate with the state of Texas as required by federal law may result in the termination of your contract with the state and other legal action,” Traylor wrote, asking the committee to respond by Nov. 30.
Read more: Talking Points Memo
- ANTIFA Protester Hits MAGA Man, Then All Hell Breaks Loose [Video]
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- Delta Airlines Kicks Ann Coulter Out of Her Seat and Boy Was That the Wrong Decision…
- Demonic: Group of Teens Laugh and Mock Disabled Man Drowning in Pond, Film the Whole Incident
- Watch: Elderly Man Shoots Tires of AT&T Truck — Is This Wrong?
- Watch: Revolver or Semi-Auto for a Conceal Carry Weapon?
- Report Reveals Officer Mohamed Noor was a ‘Diversity’ Hire for Police Station
- Trump Attacks Everyone in Morning Twitter Rant
- Starbucks Customer Nails Armed Robber with Chair and Saves the Day [Watch]
- Gang of 4 Stalk 50yr-Old Woman, ‘Forced Her to Perform Oral Sex at Gunpoint’ [Video]
- If You Wear a Miniskirt in Saudi Arabia, Here is What Happens…
- ALERT: All US Army M1911 Handguns to be Transferred to Civilian Marksmanship Program in new Bill
- White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci is a Staunch Gun Control Supporter
- When the Creatures of WALMART are Photographed…
- Haitian Official Who Exposed the Clinton Foundation is Found With Gun-Shot to Head
- Liberal Journalist Calls Sarah Huckabee Sanders a ‘Butch Queen’
- Crocodile Returns Body of Man it Killed After Witch Doctor ‘Summoned It’ [Video]
- Exposed: Maxine Waters Lives in Highly Segregated Wealthy Community, No Where Near Her Represented District