President Barack Obama is determined to bring Syrian refugees into the United States by hook or by crook. Even after many state governments have openly rejected the placement of refugees in their jurisdiction, Obama intends to do so anyway.
The Refugee Act of 1980 states that the Department of Health and Human Services’ Office of Refugee Resettlement is to collaborate with state and local governments when resettling refugees, according to National Review.
To put it precisely, the administration will consult with “state and local governments and private nonprofit voluntary agencies concerning the sponsorship process and the intended distribution of refugees among the States and localities before their placement in those States and localities.”
These consultations aren’t happening. After the Paris attacks, White House Deputy National Security Adviser Ben Rhodes said the plan to bring refugees to the country has not changed.
That statement, coupled with the mounting fear of unvetted refugees pouring into the U.S., prompted Republicans in Congress to prepare legislation that threatens to suspend any refugee program for Syrians.
Read more: conservativetribune.com
- Colorado Passes New Conceal Carry Bill That Will Have Gun-Grabbers Freaking
- WATCH: Ted Nugent Goes After David Hogg — ‘So Brainwashed’ He Can’t ‘be Fixed’
- VIDEO: Armed Citizen Kills Restaurant Shooter
- AUDIO: Police Release Starbucks Recording that Proves Racism is NOT the Issue, Entitlement is
- WATCH: The Moment #Ferguson Thug Pulled Out his Gun to Shoot at Cops
- Bill Clinton: NY Times and Trump Colluded to Defeat Hillary
- Target: Man in Woman’s Bathroom Exposes Himself to Child
- WATCH: The Video Gun Controllers Are Terrified Of
- When Scopes are a Bad Idea?
- Nikolas Cruz ‘Smiling and Laughing’ in Life Behind Bars
- 2 Men Guilty of Gang Raping 13-Year-Old Girl Sentenced to Probation