The Newtown home of the man who killed 20 first graders and six staff members in a shooting rampage at Sandy Hook Elementary School in December 2012 has been demolished.
All that now remains at 36 Yogananda Street, where Adam Lanza lived with his mother Nancy, is a lot of land, which is expected to remain as open space.
On Dec. 14, 2012, Adam Lanza shot his mother before heading to Sandy Hook, where he carried out the massacre and then committed suicide, according to police.
The demolition began on Monday and was completed the same day, officials from Newtown Public Works said.
Read more: nbcconnecticut.com
- CNN Reporter SHAMES 12yr-Old Girls for Not Wanting to See ‘Penises’ in Their Locker Rooms — Preaches Tolerance for…
- LMAO: Watch Nancy Pelosi’s Face at the Moment Trump Said, an ‘Imploding Obamacare Disaster’
- Arkansas Might Remove the Clinton’s Name from Their Airport — Should They Do It?
- REVEALED: Secret Tape of Woman Being Bribed to Accuse Trump of Sexual Harassment
- Off-Duty Officer Pulls Gun & Fires During Altercation with Group of Teens — Should He Be Punished?
- Feminist Lawyer Attempted to Bribe Women Who Accused Trump of Sexual Misconduct
- Family of NYC Terrorist Speak Out — They are ‘Outraged’ by NY Police
- LEAKED: James Comey’s Shocking Edits to His Public Statement On Hillary Clinton Probe
- REVEALED: Obama’s State Department Made Deal with Hillary Clinton to Keep Certain Documents Secret
- WATCH: Female ISIS Captives Remove Their Veils and BURN Them
- Gator Bites Man While Bathing in Pond: “It ate his toes off.”
- WATCH: Trump Hammers Lying Hillary When Asked About Flynn’s FBI Case
- The Best Scopes for Your Hunting Rifle
- DEAR AMERICA: Do You Agree Trump Should Dismantle the Iran Deal?
- WATCH: Trump Humiliates BBC Reporter After Her ‘Hard Hitting’ Question and it’s EPIC!
- OBAMA: ‘People Will Look Back… And See I Was Right And Trump Was Wrong’