Rep. Peter King rebuffed the Obama Administration’s claim that there are “robust vetting procedures” in place for Syrian refugees entering the U.S. during an interview on Fox News Sunday.
Prior to King’s segment, Deputy National Security Adviser Ben Rhodes said, “we’re still planning to take in Syrian refugees” and that there are “very robust vetting procedures for those refugees.”
“I was listening to Ben Rhodes, and what he just said about the robust vetting of refugees is untrue,” King, who’s chairman of House Subcommittee on Terrorism, told host Chris Wallace. “There’s virtually no vetting. There are no databases in Syria. There are no government records.”
Read more: dailycaller.com
- Grandmother Stops School Shooting Plot in Washington State
- Watch: The Horrifying Footage of What Happened Inside School During Florida Massacre
- Little Girl was Going to Attend Daddy-Daughter Dance Alone, Until This Soldier Showed Up
- Watch: Laura Ingraham Tells LeBron James to ‘Shut Up and Dribble’ After His Trump Comment
- What Is An Assault Rifle?
- REPORT: US was Running Guns Through Benghazi to Syria and Hillary Lied About it Under Oath
- WATCH: California Teacher Calls Military ‘Lowest of Our Low’
- GARY SINISE SHUTS DOWN LARRY KING: On Gun Control in the CLASSIEST Way Possible and We Love It [WATCH]
- How the FBI Failed to Track Down Florida Shooter After YouTube Threat Using His Real Name
- Watch: Democrat Senator Admits Trump is Right About the Wall
- Watch: ‘Blue’ is the Best Documentary Against the Green Movement — Proves How They are Destroying the Earth
- Women’s Concealed Carry: Where Do We Hide the Gun?
- National Park Service to Give Big Money for Black Panther Monument, Even Though Organization Killed NPS Officer