The number of people not in the labor force reached another record high in July, according to new jobs data released Friday by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
The BLS reports that 93,770,000 people (16 and older) were neither employed last month nor had made specific efforts to find work in the prior four weeks.
The number of people outside the workforce in July increased 144,000 over June’s record when 93,626,000 were not in the workforce.
Read more: breitbart.com
- Young Woman Attacked and Stabbed — Turns the Table on Her Attacker and Gets His Knife
- Steven Seagal Accused of Sexual Assault
- Colorado Passes New Conceal Carry Bill That Will Have Gun-Grabbers Freaking
- Watch: Feminist Wants to Ban the Word “Man” — Tucker Has His Fun
- BREAKING: Thug Kills Omaha Police Officer, Who Gave Birth Days Before, During Shoot Out
- WATCH: CNN Goes to Gun Range to Shoot AR-15, Proves Gun-Controllers Have No Clue What They are Talking About
- REPORT: Facebook’s Algorithm Change Boosting Liberals, Silencing Conservatives
- Hillary Collapses in UK — Has Now Cancelled All Scheduled Events
- 20,000 Leaked E-mails Show How DNC & Hillary SCREWED Bernie Sanders
- WATCH: Here We Find a Liberal Female in Her Natural Habitat… Pooping for ‘Justice’
- Military Parade to Occur on Veterans Day — Liberals Already Whining