A checkpoint manned by Kurdish fighters in the eastern Syrian city of Hasaka was one of two locations attacked by car bombs. State television says that some 20 people have died, with some sources claiming the death toll exceeds 30.
Citing police sources, SANA said the first attack came when a car rigged with explosives was set off by a suicide bomber in the northern neighborhood of Khashman.
Half an hour later a truck loaded with explosives was detonated by another suicide bomber in the western part of the city.
Read more: rt.com
- World’s Longest Shot Takes 10 Seconds to Wipe Out Target, an ISIS Militant
- Missing 14yr-Old Girl Found Dead in Landfill, Police Need Your Help
- Die-In Protesters Against Trump’s Healthcare Bill Get Rude Awakening by Motorcyclist [WATCH]
- Democrat on Scalise Shooting: ‘I’m F**king Glad He Got Shot’ [AUDIO]
- ALERT: US Official Arrested For Giving Chinese Agent Top-Secret…
- MSNBC Host Suggests Scalise DESERVED To Be Shot — The Reason Why Will Have You FUMING!
- Insane! Sex Offender Rapes Neighbor’s 7yr-Old Daughter Weeks After Being Released from Prison
- Delusional Pelosi Won’t Step Down — ‘I’m A Master Legislator!’
- Dude Starts Freaking When Chick Places Snake on His Lap in Most Hilarious Video
- Video: Muslim Man Attacks Woman In Broad Daylight Because She Was Wearing…
- Clinton Foundation Busted for Taking $1MIL from Qatar and ‘Forgetting’ to Tell Gov. About It
- WATCH: Why Poor People Shouldn’t Run the Economy
- What Really Killed Otto Warmbier
- Why We Carry: Man Punches Girl 39 Times in Empty Parking Lot After ‘Laying in Wait’ [WATCH]
- National Security Council Unable to Release Susan Rice Documents Because They’re in Obama’s…
- Obama’s Hissy Fit Over New Healthcare Bill: ‘It’s a Transfer of Wealth’
- Watch: One Person’s Fit of Road Rage Backfires, Cause Insane Chain Reaction
- Professor Publishes ‘#LetThemF*ckingDie’ Article About White People, Now Playing The Victim…