A checkpoint manned by Kurdish fighters in the eastern Syrian city of Hasaka was one of two locations attacked by car bombs. State television says that some 20 people have died, with some sources claiming the death toll exceeds 30.
Citing police sources, SANA said the first attack came when a car rigged with explosives was set off by a suicide bomber in the northern neighborhood of Khashman.
Half an hour later a truck loaded with explosives was detonated by another suicide bomber in the western part of the city.
Read more: rt.com
- Report: Charlottesville’s Neo-Nazi Organizer Was Former Occupy Activist, Supported Obama
- All the Details Behind Car Attack in Charlottesville are Released, Man Behind Wheel Was… [UPDATE]
- Black Hawk Helicopter Downed, 5 Crew Members on Board
- CBS Discovers the Brutal Reality of Gun Laws During Interview
- Sharia Law Is Coming To A Neighborhood Near You
- Savage: Dude Explains Feminism in 2017, ‘You’re a Man. Everything a Man Does is…’ [Video]
- Baltimore Removes All Confederate Statues in Middle of Night
- NO LOVE FOR TRUMP: Glenn Beck Calls Trump’s Wife a Lesbian Porn Star in Facebook Rant
- If Trump is Responsible for Death at Charlottesville, Then Isn’t Obama Responsible for these 5 Murders?
- Mistakes First Time Buyers Make When Buying A Gun And How To Avoid Them
- Report: Forensic Experts say DNC was Never Hacked by Russia, An Insider Did the Job
- Congress Demands Trump Fire his ‘White Supremacist’ Advisers
- ASHLEY MADISON FOUNDER: Emails Reveal His Wife Might Want to Divorce Him…
- Charlottesville Police Chief Says Everyone was Guilty of Violence: ‘Mutually Combating Individuals In The Crowd’
- 5 Legal Stupidities on the 9th Circuit Court Keeping it’s Ruling Against Trump’s Travel Ban
- Trump to North Korea: You “will be met with fire, fury and frankly power, the likes of which the world has never seen before.”
- Building the World’s Smallest 10mm Pistol
- BEN CARSON: Just Dropped this BOMB on Obama’s Lap [WATCH]