A checkpoint manned by Kurdish fighters in the eastern Syrian city of Hasaka was one of two locations attacked by car bombs. State television says that some 20 people have died, with some sources claiming the death toll exceeds 30.
Citing police sources, SANA said the first attack came when a car rigged with explosives was set off by a suicide bomber in the northern neighborhood of Khashman.
Half an hour later a truck loaded with explosives was detonated by another suicide bomber in the western part of the city.
Read more: rt.com
- GROSS: He/She Artist Collects 200 Gallons of Urine to Protest Trump — Demonstrates How [VIDEO]
- Disturbing: Grieving Husband Finds Nurse ‘Maintaining Relations’ with His Wife’s Corpse
- After Democrat Attacks Trump, Soldier’s Widow Releases Audio of Phone Call [WATCH]
- National Park Service to Give Big Money for Black Panther Monument, Even Though Organization Killed NPS Officer
- Meet the Liberal Behind $10 MILLION Impeachment Plan Against Trump
- Melania Trump Cuts Pork from First Lady Payroll After Michelle Obama’s Extensive Spending
- When You’re Trying to Riot and Your Mom Shows Up [WATCH]
- Dude Waves Communist Flag at Trump Rally — Watch What Happens to Him Next
- When the Creatures of WALMART are Photographed…
- NBC Gun “Expert” Caught LYING — Was This An Intentional Move To Push Gun Control?
- Robert De Niro Exclaims ‘F**k you, Donald Trump’ During Charity Event — Plans to Prevent the President From…
- Vegas Shooting Survivor: ‘One week I was running from bullets, the next I was running from fire’
- Madonna Posts ‘Vagina Tattoo’ for Women’s March to Protest Trump…
- Awkward: Compilation Video of Celebrities Thanking Harvey Weinstein Goes Viral [WATCH]
- World’s Longest Shot Takes 10 Seconds to Wipe Out Target, an ISIS Militant
- WATCH: Slew of Celebrities Ask Americans to ‘Reject’ the NRA, Conceal Carry Do to…
- HuffPo Writer Claims Trump Needs to be EXECUTED Because Impeachment is No Longer Enough