A checkpoint manned by Kurdish fighters in the eastern Syrian city of Hasaka was one of two locations attacked by car bombs. State television says that some 20 people have died, with some sources claiming the death toll exceeds 30.
Citing police sources, SANA said the first attack came when a car rigged with explosives was set off by a suicide bomber in the northern neighborhood of Khashman.
Half an hour later a truck loaded with explosives was detonated by another suicide bomber in the western part of the city.
Read more: rt.com
- Young Woman Attacked and Stabbed — Turns the Table on Her Attacker and Gets His Knife
- Steven Seagal Accused of Sexual Assault
- Colorado Passes New Conceal Carry Bill That Will Have Gun-Grabbers Freaking
- Watch: Feminist Wants to Ban the Word “Man” — Tucker Has His Fun
- BREAKING: Thug Kills Omaha Police Officer, Who Gave Birth Days Before, During Shoot Out
- WATCH: CNN Goes to Gun Range to Shoot AR-15, Proves Gun-Controllers Have No Clue What They are Talking About
- REPORT: Facebook’s Algorithm Change Boosting Liberals, Silencing Conservatives
- Hillary Collapses in UK — Has Now Cancelled All Scheduled Events
- 20,000 Leaked E-mails Show How DNC & Hillary SCREWED Bernie Sanders
- WATCH: Here We Find a Liberal Female in Her Natural Habitat… Pooping for ‘Justice’
- Military Parade to Occur on Veterans Day — Liberals Already Whining