In a story that tends to prove allegations of rampant pedophilia in Afghanistan, Sgt. 1st Class Charles Martland, a special forces soldier training Afghan cops, was sent home and will no longer be serving in the U.S. Army. The decorated Green Beret who spent more than a decade with the special forces is accused of physically pushing an Afghan police chief he had trained, according to. news stories on Friday. The Afghan cop, Abdul Rahman, claimed he was slightly bruised during the altercation.
The police commander is accused of raping a pre-pubescent boy and then assaulted the boy’s mother when she reported the crime. Martland was deployed to Afghanistan for the second time in 2011. This is when he had the altercation with the police chief. Martland was disciplined for the incident at the time and is now being discharged. A number of special forces veterans groups and law enforcement organizations are defending the hero Green Beret and have received the help of former U.S. Marine officer Congressman Duncan Hunter.
When U.S. officials, such as President Barack Obama, discuss the war in Afghanistan and make claims of success in that fledgling democracy, one issue that’s avoided is the widespread sexual intercourse between Afghan men and young boys, according to stories originally appearing in the Examiner as far back as 2010.
Read more: examiner.com
- Gun-Control Fact Sheet: If There are Any Facts to Refute the Gun-Control Argument, It’s These
- Army Awards Slain JROTC Cadets for Their Heroism During Parkland School Shooting
- Gun Controllers Post ‘Kill the NRA’ Billboard — Organization Behind it Will Shock You
- One School has Armed Their Staff with Guns After Florida Shooting — Good Idea?
- WATCH: Bernie Sanders FREAKS When His Gun Policy is Exposed by Chuck Todd
- The Hero Coach Who Saved Dozens of Students by Sacrificing Himself
- Parkland High School Student Blames Media for Politicizing the School Shooting, Instead of Focusing on Students Who Lost Their Lives
- WATCH: Classmate of Nikolas Cruz Reported Him Multiple Times and Claims ‘He talked about killing our friends’
- CNN’s Chris Cuomo Tries Peddling False Report on Buying an “AR-15 in Five Minutes”
- REPORT: US was Running Guns Through Benghazi to Syria and Hillary Lied About it Under Oath
- President Trump Hammers #MeToo Movement — Do You Agree With Him?
- Allah Adios: Muslim Migrants Finally Get Deported from US Under Trump Admin
- ISIS Gives New Meaning to Craigslist Killers, Lures Hostages by…
- Why Women Should Shoot Full-Size Guns
- CNN Shocked After Iowa Voters Say What They Really Think About Russia Investigation [Watch]
- Bug out Guns: 7 Best Firearms for your Bug out Arsenal
- Watch: The Horrifying Footage of What Happened Inside School During Florida Massacre
- Hey Ladies: Here is a List of Compact 9mm Concealed Carry Guns that Cost Less Than $600