A group of Algerian Muslims attacked a pregnant woman and her Christian husband in Germany.
Dispute among asylum seekers escalates.
A 25-year-old Eritrean was out last night with his 24-year, eight months pregnant wife and two other Eritreans (21 and 23 years) in a grocery store on a street in Germany.
When leaving the REWE they met a group of about 10 Algerians. As one of the Algerians saw the wooden cross on the neck of the 25 year-old, he swore at him. This led to public dispute between all.
An Algerian repeatedly struck the 25 year-old with a glass bottle. The pregnant woman was also attacked. The Algerians then fled, including the perpetrators behind the bottle attack.
When the police arrived, a 21-year-old Eritrean behaved so aggressively that he was taken into custody.
Read more: thegatewaypundit.com
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- Bill O’Reilly Breaks His Silence: His Firing was a ‘Political and Financial Hit Job’ [Video]
- Defense Secretary James Mattis is Ready to Shoot Down North Korea’s Ballistic Missiles
- Crocodile ‘Whisperer’ Claimed the Creatures Wouldn’t Harm Him, Then He Went for a Swim
- Trump UN Speech: ‘Rocket Man’ Kim Jong Un is on ‘suicide mission’ [WATCH]
- ISIS on the Verge of Losing its ‘Capital’
- CNN Made to Report Trump’s ‘Wiretap’ Accusations May Have Been True
- Maxine Waters: ‘I think too much credit is given to presidents about how the markets are working…’
- MSNBC Host Claims Antifa is ‘on the Side of Angels’
- College Pays Professors Huge Settlement After ‘Ban of White People’ on Campus Threatened Their Lives [Video]
- Columbus Day Now has a New Racially Acceptable Name in Los Angeles, Explorer to be Erased from History…
- Trump Cuts Budget for Major U.N. Project!
- Chelsea Handler: ‘Black White Supremacy’ is a Real Thing
- Hillary Clinton is ‘Done With Being a Candidate’
- Buffalo Bill’s Personal Armory
- WATCH: ‘Innocent’ Lion Starts Eating Cape Buffalo that’s Still Alive… Then his Buddies Interfere
- Second Suspect in London Tube Bombing is a Syrian Migrant [VIDEO]
- Kaepernick Was About to Get Signed, Then His Girlfriend Tweeted Racist Message About Ray Lewis