Billionaire businessman Donald Trump, the runaway winner of the first in the nation GOP presidential primary, picked the right song to celebrate with.
When Trump, who was making his closing pitch to Granite State voters at the Verizon Wireless Arena, came on stage to a room with a crowd of more than 4,000 on Monday night—as concessions like pretzels, popcorn, and soda were sold to rally attendees as if it were a professional sports game—he took the stage while speakers blared “Revolution” from The Beatles.
When he left the stage, he played it again. And when Trump came on and left the stage while giving his victory speech on Tuesday evening after winning the primary election, the song was once again playing.
“You say you want a Revolution?” John Lennon, the iconic deceased Beatles frontman, sings at the opening the track. “Well, you know. We all want to change the world. You tell me that it’s Evolution. Well, you know We all want to change the world.”
That’s what Trump has promised throughout his campaign: a pledge to change the world and a political revolution in America. And on Tuesday in New Hampshire, voters rallied in astonishingly high numbers behind him. Not only did Trump exceed the number of voters even the most generous polls had projected he’d win by, he more than doubled his closest opponent.
According to Fox News totals, with 92 percent of New Hampshire precincts reporting around 4:30 a.m. on Wednesday, Trump has received 92,417 votes. Ohio Gov. John Kasich, his closest rival, pales in comparison with just 41,813 votes. Kasich’s total is less than half of Trump’s 35 percent of the electorate. All the networks projected Trump’s victory once the polls closed.
Read more: Breitbart
- BREAKING: Terror Attack on Pedestrians, Mowed Down by Van — Terrorist Take Hostages at Gun Point
- If Trump is Responsible for Death at Charlottesville, Then Isn’t Obama Responsible for these 5 Murders?
- Report: Charlottesville’s Neo-Nazi Organizer Was Former Occupy Activist, Supported Obama
- Missouri Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal: ‘I Hope Trump Is Assassinated!’
- Black Hawk Helicopter Downed, 5 Crew Members on Board
- Baltimore Removes All Confederate Statues in Middle of Night
- Woman is Stabbed. Two Unarmed Men Try Saving Her, Get Stabbed. Then Dude With Gun Shows Up…
- Democrat Steve Cohen is Introducing Impeachment Articles for President Trump Over Charlottesville
- White House Fact Sheet: How Trump and Sessions Have Combated Lawless Sanctuary Cities
- Michigan Forces Grandparents to Choose Between Their Guns and Grandchild…
- Obama Breaks Silence–5 Worded Response on Charlotte RIOTS Will Have You Dropping Your Jaw [SHOCKING]
- All the Details Behind Car Attack in Charlottesville are Released, Man Behind Wheel Was… [UPDATE]
- Pastor is Now Demanding Removal of George Washington Statue Because He Owned Slaves…
- Prayers For Trump! Group of Pastors form Prayer Circle with President in the Oval
- ‘They Brought it on Themselves’: Dallas Commissioner Votes Against Honoring Police Officers Murdered by BLM Supporter
- GOOD JOB DAD: Father Gave his College Daughter a Gun, Saves her Life During Home Invasion