Billionaire businessman Donald Trump, the runaway winner of the first in the nation GOP presidential primary, picked the right song to celebrate with.
When Trump, who was making his closing pitch to Granite State voters at the Verizon Wireless Arena, came on stage to a room with a crowd of more than 4,000 on Monday night—as concessions like pretzels, popcorn, and soda were sold to rally attendees as if it were a professional sports game—he took the stage while speakers blared “Revolution” from The Beatles.
When he left the stage, he played it again. And when Trump came on and left the stage while giving his victory speech on Tuesday evening after winning the primary election, the song was once again playing.
“You say you want a Revolution?” John Lennon, the iconic deceased Beatles frontman, sings at the opening the track. “Well, you know. We all want to change the world. You tell me that it’s Evolution. Well, you know We all want to change the world.”
That’s what Trump has promised throughout his campaign: a pledge to change the world and a political revolution in America. And on Tuesday in New Hampshire, voters rallied in astonishingly high numbers behind him. Not only did Trump exceed the number of voters even the most generous polls had projected he’d win by, he more than doubled his closest opponent.
According to Fox News totals, with 92 percent of New Hampshire precincts reporting around 4:30 a.m. on Wednesday, Trump has received 92,417 votes. Ohio Gov. John Kasich, his closest rival, pales in comparison with just 41,813 votes. Kasich’s total is less than half of Trump’s 35 percent of the electorate. All the networks projected Trump’s victory once the polls closed.
Read more: Breitbart
- WATCH: Bernie Sanders FREAKS When His Gun Policy is Exposed by Chuck Todd
- 2 Men Guilty of Gang Raping 13-Year-Old Girl Sentenced to Probation
- WATCH: Sarah Sanders Hammers the Media for Criticizing Trump’s MS-13 ‘Animals’ Comment
- ‘Caravan’ of Refugees Climb U.S.-Mexico Border While Chanting, “Yes We Can!”
- Bad Parents: Baby Found Starved Nearly To Death By Lazy Parents
- Santa Fe School Shooter Killed High School Crush During Attack
- WATCH: Body-Cam Footage Released of Police Hunting Down Las Vegas Shooter Stephen Paddock
- WATCH: Katy Perry Forces Kiss on American Idol Contestant, is He a #MeToo Victim?
- AUDIO: Police Release Starbucks Recording that Proves Racism is NOT the Issue, Entitlement is
- WATCH: CNN Busted on Gun-Control Agenda, On Their Own Network
- Trump Ends Worst Obama-Era Policy: ‘America will not be held hostage to nuclear blackmail.’
- Target: Man in Woman’s Bathroom Exposes Himself to Child
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Quit Acting to ‘Save Our Democracy’ from Donald Trump