Thousands of individuals have signed an online petition seeking to nudge Ohio Governor John Kasich (R) into allowing concealed carry firearms into the Republican National Committee Convention in Cleveland.
The convention will be held in Quicken Loans Arena, which currently bars guns from the premises.
The petition–which can be found at Change.Org–calls on Quicken Loans Arena to suspend “their policy preventing the open carry of firearms on the premises of the arena from July 18-21, 2016 to coincide with the Republican National Convention.” The petition also asks the NRA to join the fray by issuing “an immediate condemnation of the egregious affront to the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution constituted by the ‘gun-free zone’ loophole to the state law.”
- Watch: Mother and Daughter Defeat Armed Robber Because They Carry a Gun
- Watch: Student Gives Full Details of School Resource Officer Who Failed to Engage Nikolas Cruz During Attack
- CNN Reporter Claims School Shooting Survivor Colton Haab is a Liar
- Report: Father ‘Chained His Twin Daughters in Home, Raped Them and Fathered Their Children’
- Texas Chick Jailed for Falsely Claiming Gang Rape
- Delta and United Airlines Drop Their NRA Connections, Several Other Companies Too — UPDATE the NRA Responds
- Feinstein Receives No Love from Democratic Party for California Re-Election Bid
- Florida’s ‘Teacher of the Year’ Points the Finger at Parents for Mass Shooting Epidemic — ‘Parents, it’s time to step up!’
- Nurse Caught on Camera Laughing as WWII Vet Dies Gasping for Breath
- ‘Dreamers’ are Threatening to Leave the Country if DACA Deal isn’t Reached
- Photo Gallery
- Artist Who Painted Obama’s Portrait LOVES to Paint White Women Being Beheaded
- CNN Shocked After Iowa Voters Say What They Really Think About Russia Investigation [Watch]
- FBI Investigates Shooting Outside NSA Headquarters
- Alert: High School Shooting, One Dead and Multiple Wounded
- Gun-Control Fact Sheet: If There are Any Facts to Refute the Gun-Control Argument, It’s These
- Grandmother Stops School Shooting Plot in Washington State
- POLL: Conservatives Push to Have Mitch McConnell Resign, Do You Agree With Them?