As the current Ultimate Fighting Championship women’s bantamweight champion, it is often said that Ronda Rousey could easily step into the ring with men in the same sport.
But the MMA super star has revealed that she will never fight a man because she would never encourage any situation that allows a man to hit a woman.
Speaking on The Project in Australia on Tuesday evening, the blonde athlete explained: ‘I don’t think, as a professional sport, we can have situation where an entire stadium is cheering about a man hitting a woman’.
The 28-year-old is currently in Melbourne to promote her upcoming fight with boxing champion Holly Holm, which is taking place in Australia in November.
And she was quick to share her thoughts about those who have tried to discredit her chosen sport by arguing that it is too violent.
The Olympic medalist said: ‘If they think it’s just violent then it shows their ignorance to the sport.
‘They say the arm bar is such a terrible move, but when I did it at the Olympics I was called a hero.’
Read more: dailymail.co.uk
- GROSS: He/She Artist Collects 200 Gallons of Urine to Protest Trump — Demonstrates How [VIDEO]
- After Democrat Attacks Trump, Soldier’s Widow Releases Audio of Phone Call [WATCH]
- National Park Service to Give Big Money for Black Panther Monument, Even Though Organization Killed NPS Officer
- Meet the Liberal Behind $10 MILLION Impeachment Plan Against Trump
- Melania Trump Cuts Pork from First Lady Payroll After Michelle Obama’s Extensive Spending
- When You’re Trying to Riot and Your Mom Shows Up [WATCH]
- UNLEASHED: Jimmy Carter Goes After Hillary, Obama & Russia Scandal — Says Trump is…
- NBC Gun “Expert” Caught LYING — Was This An Intentional Move To Push Gun Control?
- WATCH: Slew of Celebrities Ask Americans to ‘Reject’ the NRA, Conceal Carry Do to…
- HuffPo Writer Claims Trump Needs to be EXECUTED Because Impeachment is No Longer Enough
- Watch: Chuck Schumer Hammered on Senate Floor for Lying About Trump Being Under Investigation
- Dude Waves Communist Flag at Trump Rally — Watch What Happens to Him Next
- Savage: Dude Explains Feminism in 2017, ‘You’re a Man. Everything a Man Does is…’ [Video]
- Colin Kaepernick Claims All 32 NFL Teams are ‘Conspiring Against Him’ — Files Grievance
- WATCH: ‘Palestinian Steve Irwin’ Takes on Giant Snake in Hilarious Video