Donald Trump is more than 20 points ahead or [score]Marco Rubio[/score] in Florida yet, another polls shows.
Trump is at 46 and Rubio is at 22 percent in the latest Quinnipiac survey, released on the eve of the state’s make-or-break primary that will see all 99 delegates allotted to the winner.
[score]Ted Cruz[/score] is pulling 14 percent and John Kasich has 10 percent support.
The Quinnipiac survey echos one released on Sunday that had Trump with 44 percent support.
But, the first time since January, Cruz snuck into second place in that CBS News poll, receiving the backing of 24 percent of Florida’s Republicans.
The state’s own senator, Rubio, was three behind at 21 percent.
A defeat in Florida would be devastating for Rubio and his campaign.
The Florida lawmaker has banked his candidacy on winning Florida, and without it, he has no shot at the nomination unless he wins a bloody floor flight at the convention.
Rubio stressed the urgency today to his voters, saying in a fundraising email, ‘I know I’ve reached out to you many times before’ but ‘your support has never been as critical as it is right now.
‘I hope I can count on your support again before polls open in Florida.’
To win tomorrow, Rubio would need the votes of his own backers, as well as Cruz’s and Kasich’s, at this point. A vote for either of them is a vote for Trump, he keeps saying.
In an NBC News/Wall Street Journal/Marist poll that also came out Sunday, Trump was 21 points ahead, with 43 percent support.
Rubio came in second with 22 percent while Ted Cruz was directly behind him with 21 percent support from the Florida’s GOP likely voters.
Read more: Daily Mail
- Trump Attacks Everyone in Morning Twitter Rant
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- Watch: Elderly Man Shoots Tires of AT&T Truck — Is This Wrong?
- If You Wear a Miniskirt in Saudi Arabia, Here is What Happens…
- ALERT: All US Army M1911 Handguns to be Transferred to Civilian Marksmanship Program in new Bill
- Liberal Journalist Calls Sarah Huckabee Sanders a ‘Butch Queen’
- Demonic: Group of Teens Laugh and Mock Disabled Man Drowning in Pond, Film the Whole Incident
- Delta Airlines Kicks Ann Coulter Out of Her Seat and Boy Was That the Wrong Decision…
- Crocodile Returns Body of Man it Killed After Witch Doctor ‘Summoned It’ [Video]
- White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci is a Staunch Gun Control Supporter
- Starbucks Customer Nails Armed Robber with Chair and Saves the Day [Watch]
- Watch: Revolver or Semi-Auto for a Conceal Carry Weapon?
- Report Reveals Officer Mohamed Noor was a ‘Diversity’ Hire for Police Station
- Gang of 4 Stalk 50yr-Old Woman, ‘Forced Her to Perform Oral Sex at Gunpoint’ [Video]
- ANTIFA Protester Hits MAGA Man, Then All Hell Breaks Loose [Video]
- Fake Mud Jeans Now Exist for Men Who are too Afraid to Get Dirty — Guess How Much They Cost
- Haitian Official Who Exposed the Clinton Foundation is Found With Gun-Shot to Head
- Armed Guards Surround Women’s March, As They Protest Gun Rights…