Donald Trump is more than 20 points ahead or [score]Marco Rubio[/score] in Florida yet, another polls shows.
Trump is at 46 and Rubio is at 22 percent in the latest Quinnipiac survey, released on the eve of the state’s make-or-break primary that will see all 99 delegates allotted to the winner.
[score]Ted Cruz[/score] is pulling 14 percent and John Kasich has 10 percent support.
The Quinnipiac survey echos one released on Sunday that had Trump with 44 percent support.
But, the first time since January, Cruz snuck into second place in that CBS News poll, receiving the backing of 24 percent of Florida’s Republicans.
The state’s own senator, Rubio, was three behind at 21 percent.
A defeat in Florida would be devastating for Rubio and his campaign.
The Florida lawmaker has banked his candidacy on winning Florida, and without it, he has no shot at the nomination unless he wins a bloody floor flight at the convention.
Rubio stressed the urgency today to his voters, saying in a fundraising email, ‘I know I’ve reached out to you many times before’ but ‘your support has never been as critical as it is right now.
‘I hope I can count on your support again before polls open in Florida.’
To win tomorrow, Rubio would need the votes of his own backers, as well as Cruz’s and Kasich’s, at this point. A vote for either of them is a vote for Trump, he keeps saying.
In an NBC News/Wall Street Journal/Marist poll that also came out Sunday, Trump was 21 points ahead, with 43 percent support.
Rubio came in second with 22 percent while Ted Cruz was directly behind him with 21 percent support from the Florida’s GOP likely voters.
Read more: Daily Mail
- Child Sex Slave Escapes Captor, But Now She is the One in Jail
- Colin Kaepernick Has Something Else He Hates About America, This Thanksgiving Holiday [WATCH]
- Police Investigate Woman Who Defended Herself With Gun, Because Perpetrator is Now…
- NO LOVE FOR TRUMP: Glenn Beck Calls Trump’s Wife a Lesbian Porn Star in Facebook Rant
- Illegal Alien and MS-13 Gang Member Cuts Man’s Head and Heart Off Inside ‘Sanctuary’ County
- WATCH: Gang of Thugs Prove Why Every Single Woman Needs a Gun at Home
- WATCH: Sarah Palin Says She’s Never Been Sexually Harassed Because Everyone Knows She Has a…
- Self-Defense When Bugging Out: 7 Tips to Keep In Mind
- Hey Ladies: Here is a List of Compact 9mm Concealed Carry Guns that Cost Less Than $600
- Father With a Gun: Daughter Saved by Her Dad After Gang Tries to…
- Kathy Griffin Attacks Trump Again in Bizarre Video [WATCH]
- Watch: Jujutsu Demonstration Shows Chicks Can Kick @SS
- Watch: When Americans ‘Steal’ Illegal Immigrants’ Job
- Texas Shooting: Two Heroes Who Chased Down Shooter Reveal What Happened
- Charlie Rose Canned for Sexual Harassment by CBS
- BOOM: Cook Shoots Armed Robber, Protecting Over 20 People
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’