Donald Trump is more than 20 points ahead or [score]Marco Rubio[/score] in Florida yet, another polls shows.
Trump is at 46 and Rubio is at 22 percent in the latest Quinnipiac survey, released on the eve of the state’s make-or-break primary that will see all 99 delegates allotted to the winner.
[score]Ted Cruz[/score] is pulling 14 percent and John Kasich has 10 percent support.
The Quinnipiac survey echos one released on Sunday that had Trump with 44 percent support.
But, the first time since January, Cruz snuck into second place in that CBS News poll, receiving the backing of 24 percent of Florida’s Republicans.
The state’s own senator, Rubio, was three behind at 21 percent.
A defeat in Florida would be devastating for Rubio and his campaign.
The Florida lawmaker has banked his candidacy on winning Florida, and without it, he has no shot at the nomination unless he wins a bloody floor flight at the convention.
Rubio stressed the urgency today to his voters, saying in a fundraising email, ‘I know I’ve reached out to you many times before’ but ‘your support has never been as critical as it is right now.
‘I hope I can count on your support again before polls open in Florida.’
To win tomorrow, Rubio would need the votes of his own backers, as well as Cruz’s and Kasich’s, at this point. A vote for either of them is a vote for Trump, he keeps saying.
In an NBC News/Wall Street Journal/Marist poll that also came out Sunday, Trump was 21 points ahead, with 43 percent support.
Rubio came in second with 22 percent while Ted Cruz was directly behind him with 21 percent support from the Florida’s GOP likely voters.
Read more: Daily Mail
- One School has Armed Their Staff with Guns After Florida Shooting — Good Idea?
- Gun-Control Fact Sheet: If There are Any Facts to Refute the Gun-Control Argument, It’s These
- WATCH: Bernie Sanders FREAKS When His Gun Policy is Exposed by Chuck Todd
- Army Awards Slain JROTC Cadets for Their Heroism During Parkland School Shooting
- Gun Controllers Post ‘Kill the NRA’ Billboard — Organization Behind it Will Shock You
- Parkland High School Student Blames Media for Politicizing the School Shooting, Instead of Focusing on Students Who Lost Their Lives
- WATCH: Classmate of Nikolas Cruz Reported Him Multiple Times and Claims ‘He talked about killing our friends’
- Bug out Guns: 7 Best Firearms for your Bug out Arsenal
- REPORT: US was Running Guns Through Benghazi to Syria and Hillary Lied About it Under Oath
- President Trump Hammers #MeToo Movement — Do You Agree With Him?
- Allah Adios: Muslim Migrants Finally Get Deported from US Under Trump Admin
- Why Women Should Shoot Full-Size Guns
- CNN Shocked After Iowa Voters Say What They Really Think About Russia Investigation [Watch]
- The Hero Coach Who Saved Dozens of Students by Sacrificing Himself
- Watch: The Horrifying Footage of What Happened Inside School During Florida Massacre
- Hey Ladies: Here is a List of Compact 9mm Concealed Carry Guns that Cost Less Than $600
- VIDEO: Students ‘Protest’ Gun Violence by Laying Around Doing Nothing
- Hundreds of Teachers Sign Up for Concealed Carry Class