Donald Trump is more than 20 points ahead or [score]Marco Rubio[/score] in Florida yet, another polls shows.
Trump is at 46 and Rubio is at 22 percent in the latest Quinnipiac survey, released on the eve of the state’s make-or-break primary that will see all 99 delegates allotted to the winner.
[score]Ted Cruz[/score] is pulling 14 percent and John Kasich has 10 percent support.
The Quinnipiac survey echos one released on Sunday that had Trump with 44 percent support.
But, the first time since January, Cruz snuck into second place in that CBS News poll, receiving the backing of 24 percent of Florida’s Republicans.
The state’s own senator, Rubio, was three behind at 21 percent.
A defeat in Florida would be devastating for Rubio and his campaign.
The Florida lawmaker has banked his candidacy on winning Florida, and without it, he has no shot at the nomination unless he wins a bloody floor flight at the convention.
Rubio stressed the urgency today to his voters, saying in a fundraising email, ‘I know I’ve reached out to you many times before’ but ‘your support has never been as critical as it is right now.
‘I hope I can count on your support again before polls open in Florida.’
To win tomorrow, Rubio would need the votes of his own backers, as well as Cruz’s and Kasich’s, at this point. A vote for either of them is a vote for Trump, he keeps saying.
In an NBC News/Wall Street Journal/Marist poll that also came out Sunday, Trump was 21 points ahead, with 43 percent support.
Rubio came in second with 22 percent while Ted Cruz was directly behind him with 21 percent support from the Florida’s GOP likely voters.
Read more: Daily Mail
- MSNBC Host Claims Antifa is ‘on the Side of Angels’
- College Pays Professors Huge Settlement After ‘Ban of White People’ on Campus Threatened Their Lives [Video]
- Kim Jong-un Needs to be Terrified of Sec Def Mattis’ First Course of Action After NK Recent Missile Launch
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- CNN Made to Report Trump’s ‘Wiretap’ Accusations May Have Been True
- Chelsea Handler: ‘Black White Supremacy’ is a Real Thing
- The Female Celebrities Go on Attack: Anyone Who is a Trump Supporter, Especially Women, Should…
- Her Orders were to Take Down Flight 93 on 9/11, But Lt. Heather “Lucky” Penney Was Flying an Unarmed F-16
- White Chick Claims Police Arresting Looters is ‘White Supremacy’
- Bill O’Reilly Breaks His Silence: His Firing was a ‘Political and Financial Hit Job’ [Video]
- Watch: Bannon Breaks His Silence After Leaving the White House — Throws Punches Left & Right
- Millennial Chick Mocks Hillary, Writing Book on ‘How To Pretend Like You’re a Winner, When You’re Actually…’ [WATCH]
- DAVID BOWIE’S FUNNIEST TV MOMENT: Rips to Shred Anti-Gun, Anti-Hunting Actor Ricky Gervais [WATCH]
- WATCH: Leaked Footage Shows Clintons Celebrating Election ‘Victory’… a Little Too Early [VIRAL VIDEO]
- ROAD RAGE: This Guy Wants Everyone to Know What he Thinks of Obama and It’s Awesome [PHOTO]
- Here is How Miami Police are Handling the Hurricane Irma Looters…
- ANTIFA Protester Hits MAGA Man, Then All Hell Breaks Loose [Video]
- ANTIFA: Violence is Necessary