Marco Rubio thinks the math actually adds up in his favor, as he explained this morning on Face the Nation how he could still win the nomination without coming in first in any primary contest thus far.
Donald Trump, who ran away with South Carolina last night, generally gets around 30 percent of Republican support, according to Rubio.
‘And then you have 70 percent of the Republican electorate that says, ‘We’re not voting for him.’ But they’ve divided up among five or seven people,’ Rubio explained.
With Jeb Bush out, Ben Carson in single-digits and John Kasich focusing on Michigan instead of a wide-scale national campaign, Rubio suggested the race was really just down to three people: himself, Trump and Sen. Ted Cruz.
‘So as that five or seven people continues to narrow down, I think it’s going make the race clearer and clearer,’ Rubio said.
Read more: Daily Mail
- New York: MS-13 Announces Head Hunt on Police in Wanna-Be Sanctuary State, ‘Take Out a Cop’
- U.S., Mexico Border: Caravan of Refugees Show Up, Asking for Asylum
- AUDIO: Police Release Starbucks Recording that Proves Racism is NOT the Issue, Entitlement is
- ALERT: House Voted on Impeachment of Trump, Results Were Staggering
- BREAKING: Massive Gun Grab is About to Rock 4.2 Million Social Security Recipients’ World
- David Hogg’s Newest “Boycott” Immediately Shutdown by Pro-Gun Activist Kyle Kashuv
- Lindsey Graham: Russia Probe to be ‘Considered a CRIMINAL Investigation’
- Barbara Bush Hating Professor: ‘Why I Can’t Stand White Belly Dancers’
- Bill Clinton: NY Times and Trump Colluded to Defeat Hillary
- Illinois: County Declares Itself ‘Sanctuary County’ for Gun Owners
- WATCH: Dude PUNCHES Chick in the Face — Was it Justified?
- WATCH: Obama JOKES About Scalia’s Death
- Will You Sign? Jimmy Kimmel Boycott has Over 150,000 Signatures — All Started When Kimmel Mocked FLOTUS
- 2 Men Guilty of Gang Raping 13-Year-Old Girl Sentenced to Probation
- EXPOSED: Trump ‘Groping’ Claims DEBUNKED By The Details–Spread The Word!
- DEAR AMERICA: Should Donald Trump ACCEPT This Executive Order on the Second Amendment?