Marco Rubio thinks the math actually adds up in his favor, as he explained this morning on Face the Nation how he could still win the nomination without coming in first in any primary contest thus far.
Donald Trump, who ran away with South Carolina last night, generally gets around 30 percent of Republican support, according to Rubio.
‘And then you have 70 percent of the Republican electorate that says, ‘We’re not voting for him.’ But they’ve divided up among five or seven people,’ Rubio explained.
With Jeb Bush out, Ben Carson in single-digits and John Kasich focusing on Michigan instead of a wide-scale national campaign, Rubio suggested the race was really just down to three people: himself, Trump and Sen. Ted Cruz.
‘So as that five or seven people continues to narrow down, I think it’s going make the race clearer and clearer,’ Rubio said.
Read more: Daily Mail
- 20yr-Old Chick Draws Gun on Man Who Ran Over Her Family Members at Funeral
- Alert: 18 ‘ISIS Fighters’ Have Been Executed in Libya
- Dude Goes on Streaking Rampage After Cutting Off His Penis While High on Drugs [Video]
- Debbie Wasserman-Schultz’s IT Staffer Tries Fleeing Country After FBI Seize Bashed in Hard Drives
- Fast & Furious Eric Holder Attacks Trump for Corruption
- FBI Grabs Smashed Hard Drives from Debbie Wasserman-Schultz’s IT Aides
- Female Hunter Commits Suicide After Being Threatened by Animal Rights Activists
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- Sessions, Priebus Soon to be Fired According to Trump Confidante
- Imam in America Prays for Complete ‘Annihilation’ of Jews, ‘Down To The Very Last One’
- Illegal Immigrant in New York Charged with Raping 12yr-Old Girl More than Once
- ANTIFA Protester Hits MAGA Man, Then All Hell Breaks Loose [Video]
- Delta Airlines Kicks Ann Coulter Out of Her Seat and Boy Was That the Wrong Decision…
- Trump Says ‘ObamaCare is torturing the American People’ as Republicans Head to Senate on Repeal Vote, With Surprise Attendance from McCain
- Report Reveals Officer Mohamed Noor was a ‘Diversity’ Hire for Police Station
- Watch: Elderly Man Shoots Tires of AT&T Truck — Is This Wrong?
- Python Swallows Deer Whole in Seconds in Jaw Dropping Video, Or So We Think…
- POLL: Who Looks Hotter, Michelle Obama or This Toilet?