Over the last 48 hours, the Russian Air Force has targeted the Islamic State of Iraq and Al-Sham (ISIS) with relentless airstrikes above the provincial capital of the Al-Raqqa Governorate and the terrorist group’s stronghold inside the Deir Hafer Plains in the Aleppo Governorate’s eastern countryside.
On Sunday morning, the Russian Air Force struck ISIS again with a flurry of airstrikes above the Tabaqa Military Airport and the Tabaqa National Hospital, destroying another weapons depot belonging to the terrorist located inside the storage facility that is situated to the north of the military barracks.
Meanwhile, to the east of the Al-Raqqa Governorate, the Russian Air Force propelled the Syrian Arab Army’s “Cheetah Forces” into the village of ‘Ayn Sabil near the Kuweries Military Airport after repeated airstrikes along the Deir Hafer Highway; specifically, the Thermal Plant that has been turned into an ISIS base.
Read more: almasdarnews.com
- White House Hosts Ramadan Dinner, Trump was a No Show
- Bill Nye Writer Willing To Accept Deaths of “Old Ass Conservative White Men” If It Leads To Gun Control
- Missing 14yr-Old Girl Found Dead in Landfill, Police Need Your Help
- Socialist Bernie Sanders & Wife Under Bank Fraud Investigation by the FBI
- Video: Muslim Man Attacks Woman In Broad Daylight Because She Was Wearing…
- Delusional Pelosi Won’t Step Down — ‘I’m A Master Legislator!’
- 16-Month-Old Killed After Thug Father Viciously…
- CNN Retracts Their Fake Russia/Trump News — Instantly Trolled [LOL]
- Watch: Thug Couple Beats Restaurant Owner and Her Daughter Over ‘Cold Chicken’
- Obama Judge Releases MS-13 Gang Member On The Biases Of…
- Question: Should Lawmakers Investigate James Comey and Robert Mueller?
- Stevie Wonder Exposes Hypocrisy of Black Lives Matter in Awesome Speech!
- Watch: Fed Up Drivers vs. Liberal Ding-Bats Blocking Traffic
- Democrat on Scalise Shooting: ‘I’m F**king Glad He Got Shot’ [AUDIO]
- North Korea Claims They’re the ‘Victim’ in Otto Warmbier’s Death
- World’s Longest Shot Takes 10 Seconds to Wipe Out Target, an ISIS Militant
- Watch: One Person’s Fit of Road Rage Backfires, Cause Insane Chain Reaction
- Report: Why Firing Nancy Pelosi is Harder Than it Sounds