San Bernadino killers Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik have been buried in a traditional Islamic funeral guarded by FBI agents.
About ten people attended the funeral of the couple, who opened fire on a San Bernadino holiday party on December 2, killing 14 and injuring 22.
It had been thought 29-year-old Malik may have to be cremated – a practice strictly forbidden by Islamic law – because nobody had wanted to claim her body.
It is not known who claimed the body in the end but it may have been Farook’s family.
The burial had been further delayed because it had taken a week to find a cemetery willing to accept the bodies of U.S.-born Farook, 28, and his Pakistani-born wife Malik.
A funeral-goer, who refused to be named, said the husband and wife were buried in a cemetery far from San Bernardino, because a closer facility refused to take the bodies.
Neither source would say which cemetery had agreed to bury the couple, but a woman at the Islamic Cemetery & Masjid in Adelanto, California – less than an hour from San Bernardino – confirmed it was among those that had refused to bury the bodies, in part out of a fear of backlash, but also for ‘other reasons’. She declined to give her name.
Read more: Daily Mail
- CNN Made to Report Trump’s ‘Wiretap’ Accusations May Have Been True
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- Bill O’Reilly Breaks His Silence: His Firing was a ‘Political and Financial Hit Job’ [Video]
- College Pays Professors Huge Settlement After ‘Ban of White People’ on Campus Threatened Their Lives [Video]
- Chelsea Handler: ‘Black White Supremacy’ is a Real Thing
- White Chick Claims Police Arresting Looters is ‘White Supremacy’
- MSNBC Host Claims Antifa is ‘on the Side of Angels’
- ROAD RAGE: This Guy Wants Everyone to Know What he Thinks of Obama and It’s Awesome [PHOTO]
- Here is How Miami Police are Handling the Hurricane Irma Looters…
- When You’re Trying to Riot and Your Mom Shows Up [WATCH]
- AUNT FROM HELL: ‘The Law Said I HAD To Sue’
- Woman Arrested after Trying to Flush Newborn Baby Down the Toilet
- Her Orders were to Take Down Flight 93 on 9/11, But Lt. Heather “Lucky” Penney Was Flying an Unarmed F-16
- PERV ALERT: Group of Brooklyn Teens Grope Several Women
- The Lawyers Whom Allegedly Deleted Hillary’s E-mails are About to be…
- Defense Secretary James Mattis is Ready to Shoot Down North Korea’s Ballistic Missiles
- Obama’s Deputy Chief of Staff Reveals Michelle Was the Real Boss and if She Got Mad, Oh Boy…
- ALERT: Wasserman Schultz’ ex-IT Aide Now Faces 4-count Indictment