An Egyptian born Imam who has publically supported the death penalty for those who choose to leave Islam has since been hired by the Department of Justice to teach Islam in prisons.
Fouad al-Bayly, the Imam of the Islamic Center of Johnstown, Pennsylvania, said in 2007 that Ayan Hirsi Ali, a Somalian women’s rights activist and fierce critic of Islam, deserves to die for her public attacks on the faith. She regards Islam as damaging to women, in part due to her own experience suffering female genital mutilation as a child.
Ali was scheduled to speak at the nearby University of Pittsburgh-Johnstown in 2007, and al-Bayly was involved in protesting against her visit. He told local newspapers: “If you come into the faith, you must abide by the laws, and when you decide to defame it deliberately, the sentence is death.”
This is a mainstream view among Islamists. Hardline cleric Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi
Read more: clarionproject.org
- After Democrat Attacks Trump, Soldier’s Widow Releases Audio of Phone Call [WATCH]
- World’s Longest Shot Takes 10 Seconds to Wipe Out Target, an ISIS Militant
- NBC Gun “Expert” Caught LYING — Was This An Intentional Move To Push Gun Control?
- WATCH: Slew of Celebrities Ask Americans to ‘Reject’ the NRA, Conceal Carry Do to…
- Disturbing: Grieving Husband Finds Nurse ‘Maintaining Relations’ with His Wife’s Corpse
- ICE Reveals Illegal Alien May Have Caused Devastating California Fires
- Melania Trump Cuts Pork from First Lady Payroll After Michelle Obama’s Extensive Spending
- Democrat Behind Slain Soldier Controversy, ‘I’m a Rockstar Now’ [VIDEO]
- Dude Waves Communist Flag at Trump Rally — Watch What Happens to Him Next
- Watch: Jeff Sessions Goes Bonkers on Sen. Al Franken Over Russia Collusion
- ALL THE SECRETS? JFK Assassination Files to be Released
- Watch: Al Sharpton’s Epic Fails When Reading Teleprompter Will Have You Rolling With Laughter, ‘The Thigh (Thai) Militarty’
- Man Who Identifies as a Woman Heads to Trial for Sexually Assaulting Little Girl in Bathroom
- CONFIRMED: FBI Says Comey Did Draft Letter On Clinton Before Completing the Investigation
- EDEN: A True Story of Sex Slavery in Nevada
- University Cop Shot in the Back of the Head
- Sean Diddy Combs Tweets NFL ‘I… Have a Dream’ Message — Far From Martin Luther King Jr.’s Speech
- Conceal Carrier Avoids Deadly Armed Robbery With One Quick Move [WATCH]