President Obama has made little effort to veil his feelings about not just gun control in general, but gun confiscationin particular. Such an overreaching reversal of Americans’ Second Amendment rights seems hard to imagine, even impossible to pull off.
And yet we’re learning, after nearly seven years of Emperor Obama, who appears to view the United States Constitution as an inconvenient truth to be ignored or bastardized, anything has become possible in this republic. As astonishing and tragic as that may be.
Now, in an exclusive interview with Breitbart, Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke shares how he believes Obama’s — and Hillary Clinton’s — ultimate wish for gun confiscation could actually become reality in the not-so-distant future.
Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke, in an exclusive conversation with Breitbart News, weighs in on the gun control push by the International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP) in Chicago and President Barack Obama’s recent references to Australian-style gun confiscation as a way forward for America.
We first asked Sheriff Clarke about IACP’s new focus, whereby it turned from pushing longer prison sentences for criminals to pushing gun control exclusively, particularly universal background checks. The organization partnered with the National Law Enforcement Partnership to Prevent Gun Violence (NLEPPGV) in this endeavor.
Sheriff Clarke says:
“I was extremely disappointed when I heard that my fellow law enforcement executive colleagues had gotten into bed with Obama and his gun confiscation mission. That’s really what it’s about. It’s not about reducing violence, it’s not about reducing mass murder or suicides. The real intent of Obama and these gun groups is gun confiscation and they know they are going to have to do it step by step. They’re not going to be able to go after that today, as there would be fierce blowback. So they are doing it in stealth ways and this IACP meeting is one of those ways.”
Clarke indicated the NLEPPGV has embedded itself with the IACP, and that doing so is a “slick” way of not simply getting its message out but of making it look like law enforcement really does support more gun control. Clarke pointed out that funding for groups like NLEPPGV comes from the Ford Foundation, which he described as part of an “anti-Second Amendment crusade.”
Clarke continued, noting that although law enforcement knows gun control has “nothing to do with the crime and violence that these chiefs see in their cities on a daily basis,” they feel compelled to “sing from the same sheet of music” as their typically anti-gun, soft-on-guns mayors.
“But the crime and violence we see in our cities and counties is not the result of a lack of background checks, and these chiefs know that. The research and data are there. Criminals don’t care about laws in general and they don’t care about gun laws or gun restrictions. They will find a way to get around those. And that’s why I ultimately say that the chiefs’ push for more gun control has nothing to do with reducing violence. Rather, it has to do with gun confiscation.”
Read more: allenbwest.com
- If Trump is Responsible for Death at Charlottesville, Then Isn’t Obama Responsible for these 5 Murders?
- Black Hawk Helicopter Downed, 5 Crew Members on Board
- Report: Charlottesville’s Neo-Nazi Organizer Was Former Occupy Activist, Supported Obama
- Sharia Law Is Coming To A Neighborhood Near You
- All the Details Behind Car Attack in Charlottesville are Released, Man Behind Wheel Was… [UPDATE]
- Baltimore Removes All Confederate Statues in Middle of Night
- Congress Demands Trump Fire his ‘White Supremacist’ Advisers
- Woman is Stabbed. Two Unarmed Men Try Saving Her, Get Stabbed. Then Dude With Gun Shows Up…
- NO LOVE FOR TRUMP: Glenn Beck Calls Trump’s Wife a Lesbian Porn Star in Facebook Rant
- Report: Forensic Experts say DNC was Never Hacked by Russia, An Insider Did the Job
- Mistakes First Time Buyers Make When Buying A Gun And How To Avoid Them
- Neo-Nazi Groups are Now Recognized as Terrorist Organizations — Shouldn’t Black Lives Matter Also?
- CBS Discovers the Brutal Reality of Gun Laws During Interview
- ‘Mad Dog’ Mattis Issues Statement on North Korea That Makes President Trump’s Look Tame
- Michigan Forces Grandparents to Choose Between Their Guns and Grandchild…
- Cars Plow Through Crowd in Virginia During Protest Clash, Casualty and Injuries Reported
- Building the World’s Smallest 10mm Pistol
- BEN CARSON: Just Dropped this BOMB on Obama’s Lap [WATCH]