President Obama has made little effort to veil his feelings about not just gun control in general, but gun confiscationin particular. Such an overreaching reversal of Americans’ Second Amendment rights seems hard to imagine, even impossible to pull off.
And yet we’re learning, after nearly seven years of Emperor Obama, who appears to view the United States Constitution as an inconvenient truth to be ignored or bastardized, anything has become possible in this republic. As astonishing and tragic as that may be.
Now, in an exclusive interview with Breitbart, Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke shares how he believes Obama’s — and Hillary Clinton’s — ultimate wish for gun confiscation could actually become reality in the not-so-distant future.
Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke, in an exclusive conversation with Breitbart News, weighs in on the gun control push by the International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP) in Chicago and President Barack Obama’s recent references to Australian-style gun confiscation as a way forward for America.
We first asked Sheriff Clarke about IACP’s new focus, whereby it turned from pushing longer prison sentences for criminals to pushing gun control exclusively, particularly universal background checks. The organization partnered with the National Law Enforcement Partnership to Prevent Gun Violence (NLEPPGV) in this endeavor.
Sheriff Clarke says:
“I was extremely disappointed when I heard that my fellow law enforcement executive colleagues had gotten into bed with Obama and his gun confiscation mission. That’s really what it’s about. It’s not about reducing violence, it’s not about reducing mass murder or suicides. The real intent of Obama and these gun groups is gun confiscation and they know they are going to have to do it step by step. They’re not going to be able to go after that today, as there would be fierce blowback. So they are doing it in stealth ways and this IACP meeting is one of those ways.”
Clarke indicated the NLEPPGV has embedded itself with the IACP, and that doing so is a “slick” way of not simply getting its message out but of making it look like law enforcement really does support more gun control. Clarke pointed out that funding for groups like NLEPPGV comes from the Ford Foundation, which he described as part of an “anti-Second Amendment crusade.”
Clarke continued, noting that although law enforcement knows gun control has “nothing to do with the crime and violence that these chiefs see in their cities on a daily basis,” they feel compelled to “sing from the same sheet of music” as their typically anti-gun, soft-on-guns mayors.
“But the crime and violence we see in our cities and counties is not the result of a lack of background checks, and these chiefs know that. The research and data are there. Criminals don’t care about laws in general and they don’t care about gun laws or gun restrictions. They will find a way to get around those. And that’s why I ultimately say that the chiefs’ push for more gun control has nothing to do with reducing violence. Rather, it has to do with gun confiscation.”
Read more: allenbwest.com
- Watch: Chuck Schumer Hammered on Senate Floor for Lying About Trump Being Under Investigation
- Millions Of Gun Owners About To Be Criminals Starting July 1st
- Is This How Otto Warmbier Was Put In A Comma? Leaked Footage Shows North Korean Officials Beating A Woman Senseless For…
- Smug Thug Smirking While Widow Testifies During Murder Trial is Destroyed by Judge [Watch]
- Student Going to Jail for Registering Dead People as Democratic Voters
- London Women Targeted for Continuous Acid Attacks
- BREAKING: Republicans Delay Health Care Vote, Not Enough…
- California’s ‘Assault Weapons’ Rule Rejected
- John McCain Tight Lipped on His Foundation After Being Busted for Taking Foreign Money from Questionable Sources
- Snowflake Alert! University Now Has ‘Emotional Risk’ Assessment For Student Events
- Clinton Foundation Busted for Taking $1MIL from Qatar and ‘Forgetting’ to Tell Gov. About It
- ISIS Forces Sex Slave to EAT Her 1yr-Old Son
- On The 154th Anniversary Of Gettysburg, Leftists Are Promising To ‘Desecrate Graves’
- Bill Nye Writer Willing To Accept Deaths of “Old Ass Conservative White Men” If It Leads To Gun Control
- WaPo Publishes Fact-less Story Thomas Jefferson ‘Celebrated Ramadan’
- CNN Employees Resign After Fake News Scandal
- Dear Gun Grabbers: This Video Proves Why Homeowners Need Guns
- Black Trump Supporter Demolishes Maxine Waters — “You Have Destroyed the Black Community!”