Last week’s 5-4 Supreme Court decision declaring same-sex marriage to be a constitutionally protected right in all 50 states is setting up battle lines across the country, with many church leaders and some state officials indicating they will stand firm in protecting the religious liberty of those who find the high court’s decision morally offensive.
There’s even a high-profile law enforcement figure who has taken to social media with a warning about the “cultural rot” associated with the court’s declaration that gay marriage is legal across the country, despite what individual states and their residents might say. Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke, well known and highly regarded in conservative circles, made a bold and provocative prediction on his Twitter feed over the weekend, saying that today’s anger over the Supreme Court decision will turn to rage, then revolt.
Read more: westernjournalism.com
- Santa Fe School Shooter Killed High School Crush During Attack
- BREAKING: FBI, DOJ Broke Law in Clinton Email Probe — Inspector General Declares
- Professor Who Called Trump’s Win ‘an Act of Terrorism’ Will Receive This as a Reward
- WINNING! California FORCED to Return 500+ Guns to Dealer After Seizing Them For…
- VETPAW: Anti-Poaching Unit Shut-Down because this Woman Said…
- Barbara Bush Hating Professor: ‘Why I Can’t Stand White Belly Dancers’
- Pelosi Kicks Off Campaign Season With Perfect Gift to GOP [WATCH]
- WATCH: Former Police Officer Shocked to See What His Son’s School Replaced the American Flag With
- Poll: David Hogg Has Officially Become Irrelevant — Do You LOVE This?
- TIGHT SQUEEZE: Bear Attempts Breaking into Man’s House but Gets Caught in the Act, Literally
- DEAR AMERICA: Should Donald Trump ACCEPT This Executive Order on the Second Amendment?