Donald Trump left some thinking they were watching QVC instead of the national news when he flaunted his namesake steaks, water and magazine during his victory speech.
The mogul, who triumphed in the Mississippi and Michigan primaries on Tuesday, took a break from thanking the voters – and predicting his victory over Hillary Clinton – to talk about his products.
Trump meat, wines and water were piled high on a table next to him at his golf club in Jupiter, Florida, which he talked up as being a Jack Nicklaus-designed course.
He was responding to a scathing speech by Mitt Romney last week, during which the 2012 Republican nominee brought up some of Trump’s past companies and said he wasn’t a business genius.
‘You say, “Isn’t he a huge business success that knows what he’s talking about?” No he isn’t,’ Romney said on Thursday. ‘His bankruptcies have crushed small businesses and the men and women who worked for them. He inherited his business, he didn’t create it.
‘And what ever happened to Trump Airlines? How about Trump University? And then there’s Trump Magazine and Trump Vodka and Trump Steaks, and Trump Mortgage? A business genius he is not.’
About seven minutes into his victory speech in Florida, Trump defended each of his business ventures one by one.
Read more: Daily Mail
- Report: Charlottesville’s Neo-Nazi Organizer Was Former Occupy Activist, Supported Obama
- All the Details Behind Car Attack in Charlottesville are Released, Man Behind Wheel Was… [UPDATE]
- Black Hawk Helicopter Downed, 5 Crew Members on Board
- CBS Discovers the Brutal Reality of Gun Laws During Interview
- Sharia Law Is Coming To A Neighborhood Near You
- Savage: Dude Explains Feminism in 2017, ‘You’re a Man. Everything a Man Does is…’ [Video]
- Baltimore Removes All Confederate Statues in Middle of Night
- NO LOVE FOR TRUMP: Glenn Beck Calls Trump’s Wife a Lesbian Porn Star in Facebook Rant
- If Trump is Responsible for Death at Charlottesville, Then Isn’t Obama Responsible for these 5 Murders?
- Mistakes First Time Buyers Make When Buying A Gun And How To Avoid Them
- Report: Forensic Experts say DNC was Never Hacked by Russia, An Insider Did the Job
- Congress Demands Trump Fire his ‘White Supremacist’ Advisers
- ASHLEY MADISON FOUNDER: Emails Reveal His Wife Might Want to Divorce Him…
- Charlottesville Police Chief Says Everyone was Guilty of Violence: ‘Mutually Combating Individuals In The Crowd’
- 5 Legal Stupidities on the 9th Circuit Court Keeping it’s Ruling Against Trump’s Travel Ban
- Trump to North Korea: You “will be met with fire, fury and frankly power, the likes of which the world has never seen before.”
- Building the World’s Smallest 10mm Pistol
- BEN CARSON: Just Dropped this BOMB on Obama’s Lap [WATCH]