This is why Americans love Donald Trump and honestly, while I don’t personally support his candidacy, this is why I hope his campaign does remain near the center stage. Trump’s candidacy may very well be able to stem the tsunami of political correctness that threatens to scuttle our free speech-loving nation. For the last few years we’ve been mired in a culture run by despotic speech police, who are constantly announcing their offense at some newly-imagined slight. Into that context steps the utterly un-PC Donald Trump to smash those idols of political correctness and to announce ‘ain’t nobody give a damn’ about your feelings.
And America is eating it up.
It seems likely that the vast majority of us have grown tired of the constant whining from leftist twerps about their feelings being hurt by random comments from celebrities, politicians, and business people. Trump is our avatar of release. He stands on the cultural stage and bellows at the top of his voice, “We will NOT be cowed by you speech terrorists any longer!” And we (yes, even those of us who don’t necessarily want to see him as president) love him for it. He says what we all wish we could say and he does it unapologetically and with a smile on his face. He is the ultimate anti-PC happy warrior.
The most recent example of his affinity for this fight came last week when Trump was speaking about the problem of “anchor babies” when a reporter in the crowd suggested the term was offensive and that instead Trump should refer to them as “The American-born child of an undocumented immigrant.”
Here are his comments that include the “offensive term”:
Reporter: Are you aware that the term ‘anchor baby,’ that’s an offensive term? People find that hurtful.
Trump: You mean it’s not politically correct, and yet everybody uses it? So, you know what? Give me a different term. Give me a different term. What else would you like me to say?
Reporter: The American-born child of an undocumented immigrant.
Trump: “You want me to say that. OK, No. I’ll use the word anchor baby…. Excuse me. I’ll use the word anchor baby.”
Read more: libertyunyielding.com
- Pelosi Kicks Off Campaign Season With Perfect Gift to GOP [WATCH]
- BREAKING: FBI, DOJ Broke Law in Clinton Email Probe — Inspector General Declares
- Obama’s Education Secretary, Arne Duncan, Wants Americans to Pull Students from School for Gun Control Push
- Here Are the Students Not Walking Out of School for Gun-Control
- David Hogg’s Sister Pleas to Melania Trump: ‘My Brother Is Literally Getting Cyberbullied’
- GET NAKED: Professor Challenges Students to Get In Touch with “Erotic Self” by Getting Naked for Final Exam
- #WarriorChick: Man Gropes Woman and Says She “Likes it” Because She is “American” — Her Response Left Him Bruised and Beaten
- Juan Williams HAMMERS CNN for Fake News Story that Hannity ‘Pulled a GUN’ on Him
- WATCH: Ted Nugent Goes After David Hogg — ‘So Brainwashed’ He Can’t ‘be Fixed’
- Female ISIS Militant Gives 300 LASHES to Another Woman for Refusing to…
- Watch: FBI Informant Claims ‘Secret Society’ of Agents Against President Donald Trump is Real
- Authorities Confronted YouTube Shooter Just Hours Before Shooting
- Professor Who Called Trump’s Win ‘an Act of Terrorism’ Will Receive This as a Reward
- HEY TRUMP: Hillary has a Border Wall Around Her House… Please Share with Everyone
- New Bill Would Allow Guns On Public Campus Parking Lots and Bars
- INSIDE THE CRIME SCENE: Chilling Photos of James Holmes’ Attack
- UN Military Vehicles Roaming This American State–Is Obama Fulfilling His Promise of a Global Police Force?
- ‘BLOOD COMING OUT OF HER EVERYWHERE’: Donald Trump’s Twitter War Against Megyn Kelly Took a Nasty Turn When This Happened…