This is why Americans love Donald Trump and honestly, while I don’t personally support his candidacy, this is why I hope his campaign does remain near the center stage. Trump’s candidacy may very well be able to stem the tsunami of political correctness that threatens to scuttle our free speech-loving nation. For the last few years we’ve been mired in a culture run by despotic speech police, who are constantly announcing their offense at some newly-imagined slight. Into that context steps the utterly un-PC Donald Trump to smash those idols of political correctness and to announce ‘ain’t nobody give a damn’ about your feelings.
And America is eating it up.
It seems likely that the vast majority of us have grown tired of the constant whining from leftist twerps about their feelings being hurt by random comments from celebrities, politicians, and business people. Trump is our avatar of release. He stands on the cultural stage and bellows at the top of his voice, “We will NOT be cowed by you speech terrorists any longer!” And we (yes, even those of us who don’t necessarily want to see him as president) love him for it. He says what we all wish we could say and he does it unapologetically and with a smile on his face. He is the ultimate anti-PC happy warrior.
The most recent example of his affinity for this fight came last week when Trump was speaking about the problem of “anchor babies” when a reporter in the crowd suggested the term was offensive and that instead Trump should refer to them as “The American-born child of an undocumented immigrant.”
Here are his comments that include the “offensive term”:
Reporter: Are you aware that the term ‘anchor baby,’ that’s an offensive term? People find that hurtful.
Trump: You mean it’s not politically correct, and yet everybody uses it? So, you know what? Give me a different term. Give me a different term. What else would you like me to say?
Reporter: The American-born child of an undocumented immigrant.
Trump: “You want me to say that. OK, No. I’ll use the word anchor baby…. Excuse me. I’ll use the word anchor baby.”
Read more: libertyunyielding.com
- Is This How Otto Warmbier Was Put In A Comma? Leaked Footage Shows North Korean Officials Beating A Woman Senseless For…
- White House Hosts Ramadan Dinner, Trump was a No Show
- Watch: Chuck Schumer Hammered on Senate Floor for Lying About Trump Being Under Investigation
- Bill Nye Writer Willing To Accept Deaths of “Old Ass Conservative White Men” If It Leads To Gun Control
- Trump’s Travel Ban Reinstated by Supreme Court
- WaPo Publishes Fact-less Story Thomas Jefferson ‘Celebrated Ramadan’
- Obama Judge Releases MS-13 Gang Member On The Biases Of…
- CNN Employees Resign After Fake News Scandal
- Watch: Thug Couple Beats Restaurant Owner and Her Daughter Over ‘Cold Chicken’
- CNN Retracts Their Fake Russia/Trump News — Instantly Trolled [LOL]
- North Korea Claims They’re the ‘Victim’ in Otto Warmbier’s Death
- Democrat on Scalise Shooting: ‘I’m F**king Glad He Got Shot’ [AUDIO]
- Video: Muslim Man Attacks Woman In Broad Daylight Because She Was Wearing…
- Snowflake Alert! University Now Has ‘Emotional Risk’ Assessment For Student Events
- Report: Why Firing Nancy Pelosi is Harder Than it Sounds
- After Russian-Trump Fake News Story, CNN Is Imposing New Rules — But Will They Help?
- Watch: One Person’s Fit of Road Rage Backfires, Cause Insane Chain Reaction
- Socialist Bernie Sanders & Wife Under Bank Fraud Investigation by the FBI