This is why Americans love Donald Trump and honestly, while I don’t personally support his candidacy, this is why I hope his campaign does remain near the center stage. Trump’s candidacy may very well be able to stem the tsunami of political correctness that threatens to scuttle our free speech-loving nation. For the last few years we’ve been mired in a culture run by despotic speech police, who are constantly announcing their offense at some newly-imagined slight. Into that context steps the utterly un-PC Donald Trump to smash those idols of political correctness and to announce ‘ain’t nobody give a damn’ about your feelings.
And America is eating it up.
It seems likely that the vast majority of us have grown tired of the constant whining from leftist twerps about their feelings being hurt by random comments from celebrities, politicians, and business people. Trump is our avatar of release. He stands on the cultural stage and bellows at the top of his voice, “We will NOT be cowed by you speech terrorists any longer!” And we (yes, even those of us who don’t necessarily want to see him as president) love him for it. He says what we all wish we could say and he does it unapologetically and with a smile on his face. He is the ultimate anti-PC happy warrior.
The most recent example of his affinity for this fight came last week when Trump was speaking about the problem of “anchor babies” when a reporter in the crowd suggested the term was offensive and that instead Trump should refer to them as “The American-born child of an undocumented immigrant.”
Here are his comments that include the “offensive term”:
Reporter: Are you aware that the term ‘anchor baby,’ that’s an offensive term? People find that hurtful.
Trump: You mean it’s not politically correct, and yet everybody uses it? So, you know what? Give me a different term. Give me a different term. What else would you like me to say?
Reporter: The American-born child of an undocumented immigrant.
Trump: “You want me to say that. OK, No. I’ll use the word anchor baby…. Excuse me. I’ll use the word anchor baby.”
Read more: libertyunyielding.com
- Policewoman Shoots Down 4 Jihadis by Herself — Video Footage Revealed
- Chick Lectures Crowd of White Women: ‘I Believe White People Are Born Into Not Being Human’ [Video]
- NBA Star Charles Barkley Disses Confederate Statue Obsession — Tells Black Community to Focus on These 3 Things Instead
- Arizona Court Rules Guns are Loaded, Even When Empty…
- ALERT: Wasserman Schultz’ ex-IT Aide Now Faces 4-count Indictment
- Artist Projects 3 Messages on Trump Hotel: “The President of the United States is a Known Racist and Nazi Sympathizer”
- If Trump is Responsible for Death at Charlottesville, Then Isn’t Obama Responsible for these 5 Murders?
- Apparently Saint and Little Native American Boy Statue is White Supremacy…
- Sharia Law Is Coming To A Neighborhood Near You
- CBS Discovers the Brutal Reality of Gun Laws During Interview
- Democrat Steve Cohen is Introducing Impeachment Articles for President Trump Over Charlottesville
- Watch: President Trump Issues New Threat to North Korea, ‘Things Will Happen to Them Like They Never Thought Possible’
- 9yr-Old Girl Has Some Mad Crazy Handgun Skills [Video]
- Rosie O’Donnell Apologizes to Tyrant Kim Jong-un for President Trump’s Behavior… [VIDEO]
- Cars Plow Through Crowd in Virginia During Protest Clash, Casualty and Injuries Reported
- EDEN: A True Story of Sex Slavery in Nevada
- Watch: Protesters Destroy Confederate Monument in North Carolina to ‘Smash White Supremacy’
- Savage: Dude Explains Feminism in 2017, ‘You’re a Man. Everything a Man Does is…’ [Video]